Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Well, the list is in. ILM, MKG, CRW, TOL, TWF are the top 5. Guess we will wait a couple days and see that we are all going to California.
Side note: Did any of y’all’s list change when you went to the survey? The took away 2 California spots from me and added 7 different facilities from KY to CA and everywhere in between. ?
Man I hope you get ILM and someone snags GSO, don’t mind staying in NC but man I want to go to the west coast! ?

Side note: my options didn't change when I racked and stacked on the survey.

Well, the list is in. ILM, MKG, CRW, TOL, TWF are the top 5. Guess we will wait a couple days and see that we are all going to California.
Side note: Did any of y’all’s list change when you went to the survey? The took away 2 California spots from me and added 7 different facilities from KY to CA and everywhere in between. ?

MKG is the place to go…easy checkout, when I left basically 90% of the controllers were veterans ( We all got along and looked out for each other), mgmt was cool, and it’s a great place. Although it’s a level 4, you could still find affordable places to live.

MKG is the place to go…easy checkout, when I left basically 90% of the controllers were veterans ( We all got along and looked out for each other), mgmt was cool, and it’s a great place. Although it’s a level 4, you could still find affordable places to live.
Yea, I’m from MI, and have property close to there. The wife wants out of Michigan if we can, so that’s the only reason it didn’t go to the #1 spot.

Man I hope you get ILM and someone snags GSO, don’t mind staying in NC but man I want to go to the west coast! ?

I’m hoping to get GSO!! Currently live in Valdosta GA where I was RAPCON at moody. Looking to get closer to the family

Yea, they added 7 level 8 up/downs. Wish I had time to research them a bit cause there was some that I would have put higher on the wish list. Ah well. ?

shooot, I wish they would have added sdf, boi, ict to my list..
Right?! This wouldn’t have changed my number 1 or 2 but BOI and MKE would have def replaced my 3 and 4. I’m sure alot of people would take BOI over TWF. Haha

Right?! This wouldn’t have changed my number 1 or 2 but BOI and MKE would have def replaced my 3 and 4. I’m sure alot of people would take BOI over TWF. Haha
Seeing those would have changed a lot on my top 10. Lol. Oh well. Up to the all knowing all seeing ones now.

just hoping my 2015 bid date carries me through to a ILM spot. But anything is better than doing what I do now. Haha

Reviews tomorrow, believe we find out Wednesday. Is possible to find out tomorrow though.
Email states that they will not review surveys until after the deadline of 12 AM Tuesday
Was just about to ask this as well. Pretty sure it’s Wednesday.. Although I’ll take some good news tomorrow instead.

Back
Top Bottom