Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

Can anyone weigh in on when the additional drug test is supposed to happen? My AME physical is Friday and I’m just wondering if I should’ve heard anything about scheduling the other drug test by now as I’ve heard there is apparently a timeline between your AME and second drug screening?

Last edited:
Can anyone weigh in on when the additional drug test is supposed to happen? My AME physical is Friday and I’m just wondering if I should’ve heard anything about scheduling the other drug test by now as I’ve heard there is apparently a timeline between your AME and second drug screening?
Why would you need an additional drug test? Have you already done one?

I think he may be asking about the separate drug test, instead of the regular urine sample
you provide at your physical.
You are correct. Would you be able to tell us about the timeline of that in relation to the physical? Doesn’t it have to be completed x amount of days from your AME? Thanks!

Anyone else having a hard time finding places that do ink fingerprinting? Checked most local sheriffs offices, usps, and bmvs with no luck. Closest I got was electronic fingerprinting but I don’t think that’s much help for this process. I’m in the Dayton OH area.

Anyone else having a hard time finding places that do ink fingerprinting? Checked most local sheriffs offices, usps, and bmvs with no luck. Closest I got was electronic fingerprinting but I don’t think that’s much help for this process. I’m in the Dayton OH area.
Try a campus police department... thats what I did back in the day. Typically smaller than a city police department so may have less technology

Try a campus police department... thats what I did back in the day. Typically smaller than a city police department so may have less technology
This is what I did. Was easy, no wait either.

That’s the same thing I was told maybe we have the same rep. We’re their initials LM? Weird how other people got theirs early last week. Workloads cans be that uneven at HR ?
Hey boss have you gotten your CIL yet? I know we have the same rep. Im still waiting on mine and I submitted my EODS paperwork 6 days ago.

I got a notification this morning from the FAA drug testing email about giving them some dates that worked for me to go in and get this test done next week after my AME appt. My AME physical is next Tuesday for reference homie

Nope. Received the EODS paperwork and returned it May 20th. Paperwork was approved the 25th still no CIL
I don’t know a single person that’s had to wait 2 weeks for their CIL after submitting their EODS. Not only that, but we were the last people to get EODS paperwork. This is getting ridiculous.

I don’t know a single person that’s had to wait 2 weeks for their CIL after submitting their EODS. Not only that, but we were the last people to get EODS paperwork. This is getting ridiculous.
I’m still waiting but I’ve noticed it takes average 10 days so I’m expecting an email this week or next.

Yeah it’s not great but I’m not surprised. In other bids it looks like the later you get your EODS the longer it takes to get CILs. Hopefully we get it by the end of the week

Electronic fingerprinting is the way to go. That’s what I did. Showed up at a somewhat local sheriffs office, they type in your information, scan your prints and the machine prints out nice clean FD-258’s. I’d recommend you do that if you have to option.

Electronic fingerprints are okay to get. The email says you can get wet ink or electronic fingerprints done.

Back
Top Bottom