Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

If you haven’t seen it yet our HR rep sent out an email like an hour ago saying they’re sending some CILs out this week. Hopefully they get through all of them this week, but they said it’ll be June 30th at the latest and nothing would surprise me less than getting it June 30th ?
Getting LM to answer the phone or respond in any way is a nightmare. Same boat as the rest of you though. EODS (finally), waiting until June 30 to get CIL because I doubt it'll be any sooner at the going rate.

I just got it, mine has a little different verbiage since I’m “pending military separation”. Anyone know typically how long after you complete everything for your CIL you get a facility list?
It varies and depends on how long it takes for them to clear you through medical and security. Last time it took a few weeks for me to get a list after I got cleared.

I just got it, mine has a little different verbiage since I’m “pending military separation”. Anyone know typically how long after you complete everything for your CIL you get a facility list?
Timetables vary. Could be quick, could be waiting a month or more after getting your clearances. I personally ended up getting a list 3 months after getting all my clearances done

Spoke to my HR lady today. She said I was cleared through everything and am just waiting to be contacted for a list.
She give you any indication how long? I’m a straggler from the 2020 bid and I think I’m waiting for this bid to start getting them. Or they forgot about me. Lol

She give you any indication how long? I’m a straggler from the 2020 bid and I think I’m waiting for this bid to start getting them. Or they forgot about me. Lol
No timeframe, just that I'll be getting contacted by someone for the facility preference part soon.

Spoke to my HR lady today. She said I was cleared through everything and am just waiting to be contacted for a list.
How long did it take your medical to clear? I took my MMPI-2 two weeks ago and FAA Physical one week ago. Still pending... just a LITTLE impatient. ? also have DP

How long did it take your medical to clear? I took my MMPI-2 two weeks ago and FAA Physical one week ago. Still pending... just a LITTLE impatient. ? also have DP
Took like 2 weeks after my drug test to be finalized. Drug test was the final thing I did.

I just got my list btw. It’s not that bad. I’ll post it in a little bit, at work right now

Back
Top Bottom