Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

I was hoping for this week, it’s been exactly a month since the first guy posted his list. No such luck. Most likely early August??
They’re probably waiting on more people to get cleared. Hopefully some flight docs aren’t at jury duty so this process can keep rolling ?

The first two were 3 weeks apart, tomorrow makes 3 weeks since the last list. Don’t wanna give y’all false, but I’d say the chances are above zero that the next may come soon. Lol
My HR rep told me on the 14th that I should expect between 2 - 4 weeks MAYBE, so we’ll see. Unless we’re waiting on Jury Duty Doc to clear his candidate haha

My HR rep told me on the 14th that I should expect between 2 - 4 weeks MAYBE, so we’ll see. Unless we’re waiting on Jury Duty Doc to clear his candidate haha
I feel like they give a buffered timeline so people don’t email them every week. Lol. I’m from the 2020 bid and was told on 6/22 it would likely be the end of July before I got a list. I got one on July 7th with the group form this bid.

I feel like they give a buffered timeline so people don’t email them every week. Lol. I’m from the 2020 bid and was told on 6/22 it would likely be the end of July before I got a list. I got one on July 7th with the group form this bid.
You’re probably right, my HR rep was sure to mention that the ATO sent lists and not her, so she didn’t know when they’d go out.

Man I was really hoping for a list today! Has anyone heard anything about NCEPT? Unless I have this wrong it’s been 3 weeks since the last list dropped. ?

Man I was really hoping for a list today! Has anyone heard anything about NCEPT? Unless I have this wrong it’s been 3 weeks since the last list dropped. ?
Yep, sucks these lists come in waves. I wish they’d be pre-determined and you receive your list once cleared but I understand vacancies get filled as ppl get cleared.

Medical rep told me yesterday my stuff is with the flight doc and they have no idea when they’ll get to it. Thought that kinda sucked until I checked out the OTS thread. People are spending 8+ hours trying to submit applications because the servers are flooded. Yikes

Medical rep told me yesterday my stuff is with the flight doc and they have no idea when they’ll get to it. Thought that kinda sucked until I checked out the OTS thread. People are spending 8+ hours trying to submit applications because the servers are flooded. Yikes
Yeah, you previous experience people skip almost all of the nonsense we go through other than the CIL requirements. Still worth it, but I'm definitely jealous.

Back
Top Bottom