Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

For those who have taken the ATSA, have you received any follow on instructions? And if so, how long did it take between taking the ATSA and getting your follow up info?

For those who have taken the ATSA, have you received any follow on instructions? And if so, how long did it take between taking the ATSA and getting your follow up info?
Expect 1 to several months. You will likely be able to see your results within about a month, but it’ll take longer for a TOL — which may or may not ever come.

It's my 3rd time taking it tomorrow morning, wish me luck guys
I took it a 3rd time and got BQ, but I needed to really practice for 20 mins a day. It paid off. Before the other 2 times, I only got Q.

For the ones who have received ATSA invites. When are you taking the test? How are you preparing
Job test prep and Atc prep helped me. I used both and it helped me get BQ, but I needed to practice everyday for 20 mins.

Expect 1 to several months. You will likely be able to see your results within about a month, but it’ll take longer for a TOL — which may or may not ever come.
They won’t be get their results until ATSA testing window closes for Pool 2 most likely, which will be December if it is like last year.

Usajobs will update with your result within a month or so. Then it's on HR to send out offers by email. After I took the ATSA it took 3 months to get my TOL. Every person I went through the academy with had a different experience as far as time frames go. Have patience

If you had to choose one, which one would you choose?
I’d choose them both. Look for the promo code, they might still work if you want a discount. The simulations are important to practice. The ones with the moving balls on job was very accurate and the one with the quick mental math was accurate. Read into job as well they have a lot of great tips on there. Atc prep has a good simulation too. Visual relationship and number differences were accurate on atc prep. It allows you to get more reps in. Both are great.

At this point, I’ve spent about $1200 to see a doctor in Guam since I’m working overseas as a government employee. Had to fly into Guam. If you’re serious about prepping and getting the best shot to get in, there will be some costs associated with that.

I’d choose them both. Look for the promo code, they might still work if you want a discount. The simulations are important to practice. The ones with the moving balls on job was very accurate and the one with the quick mental math was accurate. Read into job as well they have a lot of great tips on there. Atc prep has a good simulation too. Visual relationship and number differences were accurate on atc prep. It allows you to get more reps in. Both are great.

At this point, I’ve spent about $1200 to see a doctor in Guam since I’m working overseas as a government employee. Had to fly into Guam. If you’re serious about prepping and getting the best shot to get in, there will be some costs associated with that.
Yeah Ill start prepping once I get an invite to take the ATSA. Pool 2 waiting.

My application is still accepted though so I assume it will come eventually.

Back
Top Bottom