Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

So I got hired off the 2020 bid with well qualified. However I had to resign while at the academy do to some family issues. I have reapplied and just received the invite to take the ATSA. Should I retake it or stick with the result I currently have as I was hired previously. I can’t decide.

So I got hired off the 2020 bid with well qualified. However I had to resign while at the academy do to some family issues. I have reapplied and just received the invite to take the ATSA. Should I retake it or stick with the result I currently have as I was hired previously. I can’t decide.
Re-test, well qualified likely won’t be good enough with how many applicants there were this year.

quick question, this is another company hosting the tests and theyre not able to pull the PSIexams results which I would love to use rather than take it again. Does anyone by any chance know who I should contact?

Yup just got my invite also Pool 2, Authorized Testing dates from 09/22/2022 - 12/21/2022
This is pretty insane how big the testing window is for Pool 2. Because Pool 1 was only a month. I wonder if people who already tested in pool 1 will get their results after BOTH pools have completed testing (so basically in January), or if we’ll get them earlier ….

Does anyone know if Pools 1 and 2 are graded the same?
Lets say there are 2000 positions available, pool 1 and 2 both get 1000 slots?
They pick from Pool 1 BQ first, then Pool 2 BQ, then Pool 1 WQ , then Pool 2 WQ, etc. until they run out of slots. Just Q rarely gets TOLs

I'm using the JobTestPrep software and I'm a little unnerved by the Personality Test segment. I am getting 10s and 9s on all other sections, but 3s on the personality profile. It's stressing me out.

For those that have taken the ATSA before, how much emphasis do you guys think is put on that section in particular?

I'm using the JobTestPrep software and I'm a little unnerved by the Personality Test segment. I am getting 10s and 9s on all other sections, but 3s on the personality profile. It's stressing me out.

For those that have taken the ATSA before, how much emphasis do you guys think is put on that section in particular?
Just stay consistent with your answers. That's all it's really looking for. If you get a tentative offer letter you will do the MMPI as part of your clearances which is about 500 questions asking the same things in different ways. Be sure of yourself and answer what you honestly think on each one and don't put too much emphasis on a "right" answer.

I didnt add Jr to my name while applying and cant edit it throught pearson

Has anyone dealt with this before
In your Authorization to Test email there is a spot at the bottom where it says if you have issues, to email them. It is "remedyfaa" or something like that. They had my name changed by the next day after I emailed them.

Back
Top Bottom