Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ALLSRCE-79187

I’m in Pool 1 and already took the ATSA Exam last month but got another ATSA Exam Invite. Anyone else in Pool 1 got another invite?
I just checked my email, I do not have anither invitation to test.

Anyone that has taken it before, are you taking the test with others at the same time?

I ask because the 1st/2nd locations closest to me only have 1 day each available in November (nothing in October), although the third has a bunch of days but only at 8am. All 3 locations are similar distances (36-42 miles) but in different directions. I could tolerate a 4am-ish wakeup but it isn't ideal.

Anyone that has taken it before, are you taking the test with others at the same time?

I ask because the 1st/2nd locations closest to me only have 1 day each available in November (nothing in October), although the third has a bunch of days but only at 8am. All 3 locations are similar distances (36-42 miles) but in different directions. I could tolerate a 4am-ish wakeup but it isn't ideal.
Yeah you’ll take it with others. Mine had people in it testing for some veterinarian exam. It’ll be a group of 10-20 peeps most likely.

I got my email this morning with authorized testing dates from 9/22/22 to 12/21/22. Is there any benefit to scheduling the exam earlier in the period? Are candidates evaluated as one group after 12/21, or does the FAA look at results as they come in? Thanks.

Get a hotel near the testing site. You don't want to take the test tired and your brain will be fried trying to drive home.

I got my email this morning with authorized testing dates from 9/22/22 to 12/21/22. Is there any benefit to scheduling the exam earlier in the period? Are candidates evaluated as one group after 12/21, or does the FAA look at results as they come in? Thanks.
Pretty sure they all the results come out at the same time. I don’t think anyone needs the whole time to practice but I would say a month or so of practice helps a lot.

I got the ATSA invite this morning as well. I scheduled mine for October 3rd, the email stated that the results would be available on AVIATOR 3 weeks after.

What is the best way to prepare for the ATSA? are there any practice test you can buy? If so what are they? Thanks

Buddy of mine and myself also received ATSA invite this morning, scheduled as far out as I could to allow more study time.

Back
Top Bottom