Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

So completely my fault, I admit, BUT, I applied to this bid. I have 13 years DoD/2152 experience. I forgot to attach my current certificate but attached my SF50S7 and DD214. I talked to HR today because it came back that I wasn’t qualified for the job. She said it was because I didn’t submit my certification. I asked if I could and her response was golden, “no because if we let you submit it, then we have to let the 1000’s of other submit docs they forgot”….. my question is if the FAA is struggling with manning, what’s wrong with that?

So completely my fault, I admit, BUT, I applied to this bid. I have 13 years DoD/2152 experience. I forgot to attach my current certificate but attached my SF50S7 and DD214. I talked to HR today because it came back that I wasn’t qualified for the job. She said it was because I didn’t submit my certification. I asked if I could and her response was golden, “no because if we let you submit it, then we have to let the 1000’s of other submit docs they forgot”….. my question is if the FAA is struggling with manning, what’s wrong with that?
It's a simple thing but if they make concessions for one person they have to do it for everyone. It's alot easier for them to go by the rules and you apply for the next bid.

That sucks, but I was able to sneak one in one the PHL bid. I submitted a doc incorrectly or something and HR called me and allowed me to resubmit it after the bid closed, they gave me a few days. I don't know if it's different because I'm already in the agency or what.

That sucks, but I was able to sneak one in one the PHL bid. I submitted a doc incorrectly or something and HR called me and allowed me to resubmit it after the bid closed, they gave me a few days. I don't know if it's different because I'm already in the agency or what.
you being in the agency is what makes all the difference. They're picky with OTS peeps.

Same here... application still says "Referred" on Aviator. Must be going in alphabetical order or something ?‍♂️
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one still waiting on HR. My application also still says, "Referred." From what I've read from this thread is that applicants who have paperwork already submitted on previous bids have received their TOL because HR has already done some leg work on them.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one still waiting on HR. My application also still says, "Referred." From what I've read from this thread is that applicants who have paperwork already submitted on previous bids have received their TOL because HR has already done some leg work on them.
I was not in a previous bid. This is my first, and I've received a TOL.

I have an Active/Up to date Class 2 Medical Certification, when I called and asked about if I can use it. They said I couldn’t because they wanted it to be under the expense of the FAA. Which makes zero sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom