Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

List Recieved. My insights?View attachment 7637
Just drag the non starters to the bottom and rank your list expecting to get offered any one of your top 5. Go to the region you think you could stay in for 3-5 years. None of these facilities are spicy career opportunities. Most are the usual suspects of hard to staff facilities for a reason. Unless you’re Cajun I’d drag mlu to the bottom. I’m from pretty close to TRI. It’s the wrong side of the Skokie mountains imo. If you’re really down for whatever but what to be able to guarantee career movement take the advice above and go to BFL(?) the facility losing radar to FAT. When they do those consolidations the losing facility staffing usually means just about anyone that wants to go can get out.

Just drag the non starters to the bottom and rank your list expecting to get offered any one of your top 5. Go to the region you think you could stay in for 3-5 years. None of these facilities are spicy career opportunities. Most are the usual suspects of hard to staff facilities for a reason. Unless you’re Cajun I’d drag mlu to the bottom. I’m from pretty close to TRI. It’s the wrong side of the Skokie mountains imo. If you’re really down for whatever but what to be able to guarantee career movement take the advice above and go to BFL(?) the facility losing radar to FAT. When they do those consolidations the losing facility staffing usually means just about anyone that wants to go can get out.
That’s only if you don’t fall in love with the beautiful city of Bakersfield.

To those that cleared and got their list. what was the next steps after your appointments were completed? Did your HR rep reach out to you and let you know you were fully cleared and just waiting on a list from the ATO?

To those that cleared and got their list. what was the next steps after your appointments were completed? Did your HR rep reach out to you and let you know you were fully cleared and just waiting on a list from the ATO?
I emailed my HR Rep and she told me I would be contacted when I was fully cleared. BUT I just received an email from FAA medical asking for the dates of completion for all of my requirements. So if I was you I’d email that FAA medical address and give them all your dates of completion.

For the medical part, what if I had an injury from a car accident 7+ years ago and I don’t remember where I got my treatment and the medication I was prescribed? It wasn’t a “significant medical condition” and before I go calling around trying to retrieve my medical history I’m wondering if I really need to?

For the medical part, what if I had an injury from a car accident 7+ years ago and I don’t remember where I got my treatment and the medication I was prescribed? It wasn’t a “significant medical condition” and before I go calling around trying to retrieve my medical history I’m wondering if I really need to?
It's better to have it just in case you are asked to provide more information. It needs to be disclosed on your medical.

You can check your insurance claims and trace your treatment back that way - the record has to exist somewhere

HR rep reached out to me asking, with my mil sep coming up, if I'd like for them to start me on CIL. Looks like I might be getting started here soon. I'm guessing they will send EODS as well as I haven't received that?

HR rep reached out to me asking, with my mil sep coming up, if I'd like for them to start me on CIL. Looks like I might be getting started here soon. I'm guessing they will send EODS as well as I haven't received that?
Similar to what happened to me, they send EODS email, approve it then they will send CIL email.

Would you all recommend reaching out to my HR rep in order to start the next step(s)? Even though I’m not sure who that person is, I’m still waiting to start the process after the TOL.

Would you all recommend reaching out to my HR rep in order to start the next step(s)? Even though I’m not sure who that person is, I’m still waiting to start the process after the TOL.
Yes, I reached out to mine and they weren’t going to start my process until august because they didn’t know I had terminal leave. Once I said that, they sent me EODS same day. My situation is different than yours but you may be able to get a reason for the delay.

This is my first message ever here. I failed the MMPI-2 somehow (although I passed it back in 2015). I know I get scheduled with an actual psychologist for an in person evaluation but does anyone know more on the process, how long the process takes from here, who to contact, or any more info? Kinda crappy. I was so close to getting my facility ??‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom