Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

This is my first message ever here. I failed the MMPI-2 somehow (although I passed it back in 2015). I know I get scheduled with an actual psychologist for an in person evaluation but does anyone know more on the process, how long the process takes from here, who to contact, or any more info? Kinda crappy. I was so close to getting my facility ??‍♂️
Go check put the mmpi-2 tier 2 thread

This is my first message ever here. I failed the MMPI-2 somehow (although I passed it back in 2015). I know I get scheduled with an actual psychologist for an in person evaluation but does anyone know more on the process, how long the process takes from here, who to contact, or any more info? Kinda crappy. I was so close to getting my facility ??‍♂️
From what I've read everyone is different, there's some forms you can read. But I have a coworker from the 2020 bid who failed the MMPI-2 and has yet to see someone in person ?

From what I've read everyone is different, there's some forms you can read. But I have a coworker from the 2020 bid who failed the MMPI-2 and has yet to see someone in person ?
I appreciate your responses guys. I went over to the MMPI-2 Tier 2 thread. Sounds like I may have to do contract/DoD as a career because the FAA doesn’t want to hire more people to work and catch up in that department. It sucks especially for us prior experience because we’ve proven we could attain a CTO and do the job. Thanks again!

I have a starting date and completed and summited my EODS. How close to the start date did Eods reach out to finish the onboarding.
Also,
I currently do not have a HR manager. They accepted a new position. Who should I contact to find out if a have a new HR?

Is anyone else still waiting for their CIL package? I got the EODS email and forms approved at the beginning of the month and, so far, I haven’t received anything else.

Yeah, with the facility list they tell you what the placement date is. Then after facility assignment they sent that info to my HR rep to set pay for my FOL, and I was told I should be receiving my FOL early this week
What facility did you get. I think that’s what was being asked

Is there a step in between getting all clearances completed and getting the facility list?
Yea. Waiting… not being a smart ass with the response either. But you’re waiting on HR to inform the ATO and the ATO determines what you’ll be offered based on your experience and the needs of the agency. Also might be waiting for more similar experienced people to be grouped with you. The list process still hasn’t been fully figured out

Back
Top Bottom