Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Thanks. Saved it this time lol

First, is there anywhere that defines what a type 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9 facility is? I’ve browsed around and can’t seem to find what defines that.

Second, on the experience entries for tower facilities, I have 5 CTOs. Would I be better off making a second entry for the facility that has parallels AND intersecting runways? Do one entry for parallels and one entry for intersecting. It would be replacing a facility with a single runway which is shit as far as placement points go.

Overall experience would be 5 tower facilities and 2 radar facilities. I think adding up all my points for tower experience, I’d rank at or above average but approach would most likely be below the average if there are a shit ton of Air Force controllers with multiple approach tickets. Considering that, it would place me in the “Type - 3, 4 Level - 7, 8, 9” category. But wtf are the “types” …
I had 5 CTOs and 1 approach. I received my list about 2 months ago and I had levels 4-9

Just got a second email today requesting to complete a EODS again. I’ve already completed it back in March. Has anyone else received one today? I’ve already completed everything else and have been waiting for my list of facilities. This is the first email I’ve gotten in months.

Just got a second email today requesting to complete a EODS again. I’ve already completed it back in March. Has anyone else received one today? I’ve already completed everything else and have been waiting for my list of facilities. This is the first email I’ve gotten in months.
Yup. I received two this afternoon. Completed EODS months ago. Already assigned a facility starting mid September.

neither one of the links worked for me

I got the same thing at 1209PST

Link doesn’t work

I got the same request on Friday for me to repeat my ECG as well. Any insight on this process?
I was able to re-accomplish mine at the AME I went to. I'd call and just tell them the FAA requires a retake. Don't drink coffee or energy drinks prior. ?

Back
Top Bottom