Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

I’m genuinely curious how in the world this process works. There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason to how anything is being rolled out. I’m also curious how many of us have had everything completed for months and before summer, and haven’t received a list yet. I mean..wth lol

James Franco Reaction GIF

I’m genuinely curious how in the world this process works. There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason to how anything is being rolled out. I’m also curious how many of us have had everything completed for months and before summer, and haven’t received a list yet. I mean..wth lol
On the same boat. I completed all my stuff mid June and haven’t heard anything. I don’t want to write HR POC and bother them but damn! The anxiety is killing me lol

On the same boat. I completed all my stuff mid June and haven’t heard anything. I don’t want to write HR POC and bother them but damn! The anxiety is killing me lol
I have said this is the forum before, but I’d reach out and get in contact to see what your status is. I’m sure everything is good, but in case it ain’t you can prepare for an alternative route, IMO.

I did my physical June 16th, and my drug test was on July 1st. Received my list July 29th, with my assigned facility on August 4th.
Thats an amazing timeline! I am exiting the military and not available until mid-October which I put on application. Hopefully that's the only thing I'm waiting on.

But they still are showing me pending medical clearance so idk if that's just a place holder or what.

Thats an amazing timeline! I am exiting the military and not available until mid-October which I put on application. Hopefully that's the only thing I'm waiting on.

But they still are showing me pending medical clearance so idk if that's just a place holder or what.
I was worried for a bit there, since my last day in the Air Force will be September 2nd! But it all worked out in the end.

I did my physical June 16th, and my drug test was on July 1st. Received my list July 29th, with my assigned facility on August 4th.
June 16th? Lord. I’ve had my stuff done since early May and drug and security even before that and I’m still “pending flight surgeon review”. How I felt the day I got my TOL compared to how I feel now is a world of difference. Thinking my DoD job might be worth keeping at this point if they are this horrible to deal with.

June 16th? Lord. I’ve had my stuff done since early May and drug and security even before that and I’m still “pending flight surgeon review”. How I felt the day I got my TOL compared to how I feel now is a world of difference. Thinking my DoD job might be worth keeping at this point if they are this horrible to deal with.
Jeez!!!! Im mid June also and getting increasingly irritated at how slow the flight surgeon process is day to day.

HR and my med rep just keep saying everything is complete but medical is "pending flight surgeon review"

I've held a class 2 consitently for 12 years now, no issues ever. ZERO reason it should take this long for healthy individuals.

Back
Top Bottom