Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

I feel like I am on the slightly slower train, with nothing after the initial EOD train [been a few weeks, now]. Ah, well, so long as everything is done by June-ish, I am fine.

Still, it doesn't make me less jealous, jajaja.
When do you get out? I get out July 31st and I haven’t even gotten eod so don’t feel too bad

GEG would be my top choice too, I'm from Moses Lake though and I am not trying to go back. Spokane just absorbed radar from the tri-cities I believe so they might be in the running for an upgrade and more controllers down the line.

How do you know Moses Lakes synonym?? Lol
Hard not to know about the watering hole

I feel like I am on the slightly slower train, with nothing after the initial EOD train [been a few weeks, now]. Ah, well, so long as everything is done by June-ish, I am fine.

Still, it doesn't make me less jealous, jajaja.
I just got my CIL today after waiting for my EODS to be approved for WEEKS so I feel that. Someone said earlier they space it out to keep the medical/security processes from bottlenecking so just keep the faith or whatever, you'll get there! I get out 30MAY and I'm hoping to be able to roll right into this job so even with a little under 6 months to go I'm definitely feeling antsy.

I just got my CIL today after waiting for my EODS to be approved for WEEKS so I feel that. Someone said earlier they space it out to keep the medical/security processes from bottlenecking so just keep the faith or whatever, you'll get there! I get out 30MAY and I'm hoping to be able to roll right into this job so even with a little under 6 months to go I'm definitely feeling antsy.
Assuming you don't tier 2, you are right on schedule.

When do you get out? I get out July 31st and I haven’t even gotten eod so don’t feel too bad

Almost your date, actually! 2Xth July with 60 days of terminal leave already saved in my back pocket. I should have an extra 15 days, but I plan on using that for house hunting if I get a start date near the beginning of terminal. Oof on no EOD, though. I hope for the best for you!

NICE on the CIL! I've been Approved for a few weeks, but I am assuming people taking some needed holiday breaks right now as well. Totally understandable - I am about to start mine myself as well. Thanks for the heads up about preventing the stacking of the medical stuff!

Passed the MMPI
Sign Language Asl GIF by Sign with Robert

do they send you an email when you do?
No, I believe if you pass, they won't email you but if you fail, they will. My situation was a little different though because I emailed my rep about a question I misinterpreted, and she put me in contact with someone on the MMPI medical team who told me to check in with her after a week to see if she got the results. I emailed her yesterday evening, and she got back to me this morning that I had passed.

No, I believe if you pass, they won't email you but if you fail, they will. My situation was a little different though because I emailed my rep about a question I misinterpreted, and she put me in contact with someone on the MMPI medical team who told me to check in with her after a week to see if she got the results. I emailed her yesterday evening, and she got back to me this morning that I had passed.
Do you happy to know the timeline on when they'll reach out to you if you got tiered 2?
I took my MMPI 10 days ago and haven't heard anything. Hoping no news is good news.

Do you happy to know the timeline on when they'll reach out to you if you got tiered 2?
I took my MMPI 10 days ago and haven't heard anything. Hoping no news is good news.
I think the average would be about 3 weeks to 2 months after taking it if they reach out. That is just based off what people on here have posted.

I got told a couple weeks ago that I'll be sent my CIL in like early March so I can do my security stuff on base while I'm still here in Germany. I'll be starting a SkillBridge in April so I'll be home in the US to do the medical stuff. I ETS in September, no idea how long after that I'll get a start date. At least I'll have a job with the SkillBridge company while I'm waiting I guess.

Just received an email from my rep that I am fully cleared and pending a facility assignment. I am not sure how though since my medical was completed a week ago. I know 4-6 months is usually the average but maybe they were trying to finish stuff before the holidays? Beats me

Just received an email from my rep that I am fully cleared and pending a facility assignment. I am not sure how though since my medical was completed a week ago. I know 4-6 months is usually the average but maybe they were trying to finish stuff before the holidays? Beats me
That's amazing! Congrats

Nice!

Big congrats my dude, hoping to get the same news soon as well ?? let us know if/when you get your list

Big congrats my dude, hoping to get the same news soon as well ?? let us know if/when you get your list
Will do. I have to imagine this is what I will be waiting on the longest outta everything

Back
Top Bottom