Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

I actually just called, in the same boat. Waiting on a call back. My rep not returning calls or emails for 3 weeks and no indication they're out of office/vacation. Starting to think someone fumbled something here.
The extraordinary incompetence of our federal gov’t. Stay after it, be polite and persistent. It’s your career. Good luck to ya sir

I actually just called, in the same boat. Waiting on a call back. My rep not returning calls or emails for 3 weeks and no indication they're out of office/vacation. Starting to think someone fumbled something here.

Edit: They basically just told me that they can't process all CILs at once and it can take up to two months from EODS date.
Damn, that kinda sucks. I guess I’ll keep waiting. Thanks for doing the leg work!

Godspeed brother, did they let you know once background check and mmpi cleared?
They sent me a background clearance email, but I haven't got anything on MMPI. I read on a thread elsewhere that they email you about Tier 2 if the MMPI doesn't clear.

Last edited:
Emailed medical and said I couldn’t take my MMPI until at least after the 27th because my proctor is on administrative leave. This dude called me and said the flight surgeon told him to come in on his leave to administer the test ☠️ quality service provided by the Federal Aviation Administration.

Same here. Everything completed as of today. Any way to even begin to assume how long it could be before we hear anything?
Someone up in this thread said 4-6 months if all goes smoothly. Also back up in this thread someone said from TOL to facility it was 5 months, guess it probably just depends on timing/HR/medical to be on the spot.

Someone up in this thread said 4-6 months if all goes smoothly. Also back up in this thread someone said from TOL to facility it was 5 months, guess it probably just depends on timing/HR/medical to be on the spot.
That's kinda what I figured... Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Good luck to everyone

As stated before, I am on terminal leave in May and out in late June, so I am very surprised at how quickly I got through. Ofc if I get tier-2ed then it will be null but I can't afford negativity rn haha. I still plan on applying for a contract tower while on terminal and getting some GA/Air Carrier experience while there.

Back
Top Bottom