Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Probably better off tbh. Doubt the faa would even realize it. Just another number on a spreadsheet in the grand scheme.
M-F, no weekends nor holidays, AND I already worked there for four years? I’ll definitely take it lol I just found it weird the flight surgeon reached out to my proctor asking if they could expedite the test.

Probably just hurting for people so badly they're expediting the processes?
This round has been going much faster than I ever recall. We’ll see what happens now that people are finishing up their medical and shit. Seemed like the biggest break was between finishing medical/background and actually getting a list.

Hoping my list looks similar to the two previous bid folks' list a few days ago. They had some solid facilities and my top 5 were on it lol
Where you trying to go?

I’d probably have ranked it

1. Clearwater
2. Fort Peirce
3. Tamiami
4. Wilmington
5. Fort Worth
6. Aspen for shits and giggles

This round has been going much faster than I ever recall. We’ll see what happens now that people are finishing up their medical and shit. Seemed like the biggest break was between finishing medical/background and actually getting a list.
I'm just going to assume if any of the first time applicants get med clearance before me that some shit is really wrong since queue means "line." No matter who I call, I just get, "in queue for medical." I've asked HR, ATO, virtual med team, and regional flight doc.

GEG would be my top choice too, I'm from Moses Lake though and I am not trying to go back. Spokane just absorbed radar from the tri-cities I believe so they might be in the running for an upgrade and more controllers down the line.

Moses hole?!?! By the looks of it, it seems that you're from there..... but I would definitely do your research on it.
How do you know Moses Lakes synonym?? Lol

Lol I am indeed from WA but the west side, it would be nice to not have to move a whole lot out of the way, but ultimately just looking at the best places to have my family living in ya know?

Lol I am indeed from WA but the west side, it would be nice to not have to move a whole lot out of the way, but ultimately just looking at the best places to have my family living in ya know?
statistcally speaking, its more likely for you to have to move again, if you get MWH. If you know what I mean.

I feel like I am on the slightly slower train, with nothing after the initial EOD train [been a few weeks, now]. Ah, well, so long as everything is done by June-ish, I am fine.

Still, it doesn't make me less jealous, jajaja.

Back
Top Bottom