Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Dang.. I couldn't imagine. I just looked back at the previous 6 lists that were issued and each one was released on a Thursday. Once a month. Tomorrow and next week are the last two Thursdays for January. Let's see what happens.

Some of us are waiting since the March 2021 bid. ?
So to be clear… you guys have been fully cleared for over a year and just pending facility assignment? Just for expectation management. Because I haven’t heard that before maybe 3-4 months at the most after fully cleared is what I’ve seen on here.

So to be clear… you guys have been fully cleared for over a year and just pending facility assignment? Just for expectation management. Because I haven’t heard that before maybe 3-4 months at the most after fully cleared is what I’ve seen on here.
That may be tier 2 related. Me and a few others are from the September bid. A couple others are from last years January bid. Anyone else probably went through a tier 2 process or an absolute roller coaster of a clearance process

Got pinged for cardio stress test last month due to fluke EKG in July. Got the results back yesterday, and my heart is perfectly normal. Turned all my stuff in. Hoping to hear something back soonish. Looks like I'll have to retake drug test, but this is the last thing I'm waiting for. At this point, they have pretty much no reason to clear me(one would think).

Got pinged for cardio stress test last month due to fluke EKG in July. Got the results back yesterday, and my heart is perfectly normal. Turned all my stuff in. Hoping to hear something back soonish. Looks like I'll have to retake drug test, but this is the last thing I'm waiting for. At this point, they have pretty much no reason to clear me(one would think).
awesome news!

I’d emailed last night about potentially updating my experience survey and they said I could, but it might delay me as I’m officially fully cleared! News to me, but happy to have it. Decided to skip the survey and hope for the best. We’re gettin’ there everyone!

catewise delaysss? They didn’t tell me that smh ? I updated mine yesterday. Maybe yesterday was the last day lol. If y’all get lists and I don’t then we will know ?

That may be tier 2 related. Me and a few others are from the September bid. A couple others are from last years January bid. Anyone else probably went through a tier 2 process or an absolute roller coaster of a clearance process
That’s what I was thinking. That by waiting he means that something went wrong during one of the clearances. I’m from this September bid as well and it seems we all have around the same timeline and are mostly clear outside of the people who didn’t get CIL’s right away.

As I said last night, the ATO seems to release lists on Thursdays specifically. If you look at the other 22-prior exp bid you can check the dates people reported receiving lists and they were all Thursdays. Additionally, 1 list was released per month. The last list that came out was December 8th. Today and next week's Thursday are the last 2 for January. Upon further review, everyone seemed to post around 3 pm about receiving a list.

Now I am not saying it's a guarantee, but there is some solid historical data here lol

As I said last night, the ATO seems to release lists on Thursdays specifically. If you look at the other 22-prior exp bid you can check the dates people reported receiving lists and they were all Thursdays. Additionally, 1 list was released per month. The last list that came out was December 8th. Today and next week's Thursday are the last 2 for January. Upon further review, everyone seemed to post around 3 pm about receiving a list.

Now I am not saying it's a guarantee, but there is some solid historical data here lol
Damn, you sure you weren’t meant to be a detective or something along those lines ?? ?

Back
Top Bottom