Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

I am currently doing my separation physical for the navy this week and was on the fence about disability. Is it worth having if it's just 10-30 percent? I am already medically cleared so would claiming disability be something that reopens my medical clearance? I am just talking myself out of it at this point, not worth the stress lol
I wouldn’t be worried about it. I have over 50% VA disability for a number of conditions and all medical wanted was a sworn statement they don’t affect my ability to perform my duties. Flight surgeon I saw for my medical didn’t care about it either. Nor have any of the flight surgeons I’ve seen for my upslip at my current facility.

New week, new list possibility. Anyone get issued any EODs or CIL recently?

Finished my MMPI2. Had the medical scheduled, but the doc cancelled and moved it to next week. I'm 2/2 on cancellations - but I'll take it if I don't get Tiered 2 [my biggest fear]. That aside, been slowly packing my house [not FAA related] and painting new minis... and playing more League.

Can't use TRICARE while in the FAA or employed by the Federal government. You should look at the guard too as some units don't make you report each month but only 4 times a year and some pay for your travel to and from drill weekend. With bonuses for the guard, I think the only guard squadron with an enlistment bonus is the South Carolina unit ($20,000). I can answer other questions abtthe guard if you have any
You from mcentire ang? Got rated a year ago over there.

I wouldn’t be worried about it. I have over 50% VA disability for a number of conditions and all medical wanted was a sworn statement they don’t affect my ability to perform my duties. Flight surgeon I saw for my medical didn’t care about it either. Nor have any of the flight surgeons I’ve seen for my upslip at my current facility.
Even if you are at 100% VA disability rated, if none of your ratings are on the FAA list of disqualifying conditions you won't have an issue. Put everything on your medical clearance, they'll review it and if nothing falls into the category you're golden. They may ask for a current status form for one or two things like wally21 said. But other than that don't be afraid to get the benefits you deserve.

Anyone else that was dealing with medical kickback last week, I got an email saying I was medically cleared today. About a week of worrying about it and now we’re good. Barring any other hiccups, and if I’m understanding the process fully, my fingers are crossed for facility list soon!

Finished my MMPI2. Had the medical scheduled, but the doc cancelled and moved it to next week. I'm 2/2 on cancellations - but I'll take it if I don't get Tiered 2 [my biggest fear]. That aside, been slowly packing my house [not FAA related] and painting new minis... and playing more League.
Replace League with WoW and it sounds like we’re living the same life.

If i remember right save pay is only base. Probably in the d2-d3 band there
It is, but you also get locality on top of that instead of the SSR. Sure maybe a small paycut but no more than probably 15%. Plus, if you really need extra money, you can tap the GI Bill while in training (assuming prior military)

Received an email today from 9-NATLPrevExpPlacement to update my previous experience survey for 2023. Supposedly only have 48 hours for this one. I just finished it but was wondering if anyone else go the same thing. Definitely adjusted my survey to reflect what RomeoTangoRT was saying about it tho

Received an email today from 9-NATLPrevExpPlacement to update my previous experience survey for 2023. Supposedly only have 48 hours for this one. I just finished it but was wondering if anyone else go the same thing. Definitely adjusted my survey to reflect what RomeoTangoRT was saying about it tho
Might not matter or mean anything but you’d be a fool to not at least try ??‍♂️ good luck!

Back
Top Bottom