Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Anyone else that was dealing with medical kickback last week, I got an email saying I was medically cleared today. About a week of worrying about it and now we’re good. Barring any other hiccups, and if I’m understanding the process fully, my fingers are crossed for facility list soon!

Replace League with WoW and it sounds like we’re living the same life.
nice! I emailed my rep (RK) for an update since I'm antsy but no response lol. out on military leave apparently.

Experience is being updated. They got back to me about an hour ago and said they will be re-evaluating the experience including the changes. Changes being instead of just putting "supervisor" for the total time frame putting "certified controller". I sent an email as well explaining any overlaps and timelines. Hope this means they are getting their stuff together to move on to the next step.

That’s the idea. But in the case that they don’t want “overlapping experience” at a same facility. It would behoove an applicant to list the entire experience for that facility as “certified controller” as that garners you the most points (1.0 for certified, 0.9 for supervisor, 0.7 for staff) so long as you were proficient the entire time.
GulfCharlie here

Experience is being updated. They got back to me about an hour ago and said they will be re-evaluating the experience including the changes. Changes being instead of just putting "supervisor" for the total time frame putting "certified controller". I sent an email as well explaining any overlaps and timelines. Hope this means they are getting their stuff together to move on to the next step.
Who did you email to update your experience survey? I thought about doing the same thing earlier but decided against it. Think it might be worth doing though.

Who did you email to update your experience survey? I thought about doing the same thing earlier but decided against it. Think it might be worth doing though.
I emailed the 9-amc-ahf email about 2 weeks ago and I got another this morning about refilling my survey out for 2023. Survey had to be completed within 48 hours and they wanted me to email them back when I was done. After I finished and sent it in, they said they will evaluate my level for placement since both surveys had minor differences in how I answered questions (i.e. putting certified controller instead of supervisor because it would be worth more). In total I received 3 different emails from 2 different FAA email addresses, so they were definitely cookin' today.

I emailed the 9-amc-ahf email about 2 weeks ago and I got another this morning about refilling my survey out for 2023. Survey had to be completed within 48 hours and they wanted me to email them back when I was done. After I finished and sent it in, they said they will evaluate my level for placement since both surveys had minor differences in how I answered questions (i.e. putting certified controller instead of supervisor because it would be worth more). In total I received 3 different emails from 2 different FAA email addresses, so they were definitely cookin' today.
Love that, hopefully that means we can hope for lists soon. ? I’m gonna shoot them an email too, see if I can update mine. Can’t hurt!

Did anyone else finish the requirements in the CIL? I emailed HR because I technically don’t get out of the service until June. They have rescinded my application yet. They gave me an update saying I’m awaiting facility assignment. Does the mean that everything on my CIL was approved, I.e. security clearance etc. I know my medical went through cuz they emailed me back saying I got it. Also, since I don’t get out until June and terminal in May do y’all think they’ll rescind the application?

Did anyone else finish the requirements in the CIL? I emailed HR because I technically don’t get out of the service until June. They have rescinded my application yet. They gave me an update saying I’m awaiting facility assignment. Does the mean that everything on my CIL was approved, I.e. security clearance etc. I know my medical went through cuz they emailed me back saying I got it. Also, since I don’t get out until June and terminal in May do y’all think they’ll rescind the application?
I didn’t see the posts from earlier, I guess we’re all in the same boat.

I get out the end of May so we’re in the same boat. Finished all CIL requirements and only for confirmation for medical and the conditional clearance, otherwise nothing. If my understanding is correct, if they were going to rescind anything (knock on wood) they would have done it already. I haven’t heard anything about awaiting facility placement but my HR rep has yet to reply to a single email or phone call. lol I’m thinking no news is good news - just waiting on that facility list and hoping for the best!

I get out the end of May so we’re in the same boat. Finished all CIL requirements and only for confirmation for medical and the conditional clearance, otherwise nothing. If my understanding is correct, if they were going to rescind anything (knock on wood) they would have done it already. I haven’t heard anything about awaiting facility placement but my HR rep has yet to reply to a single email or phone call. lol I’m thinking no news is good news - just waiting on that facility list and hoping for the best!
Jeez we really are in the same boat! I had to email my HR rep almost 10 times (no joke), before I got a response. I’m assuming everything worked out and you should try reaching out again. Also, each Hr rep has an assistant and mine emailed me a long time ago, see if you can check your emails during the beginning phase of the process and maybe they can help you reach your rep

Jeez we really are in the same boat! I had to email my HR rep almost 10 times (no joke), before I got a response. I’m assuming everything worked out and you should try reaching out again. Also, each Hr rep has an assistant and mine emailed me a long time ago, see if you can check your emails during the beginning phase of the process and maybe they can help you reach your rep
Maybe don’t email someone almost 10 times

Finished MMPI/Flight Physical around 20 December and haven’t heard anything since then. How long would you guys wait before reaching out on a status update?
I finished my MMPI and Physical in the last couple weeks. I called HR today and they said I’m fully cleared just waiting for my list at this point

Looks like a decent number of us are waiting on a list along with some people from the January Prior Exp bid last year. Maybe tomorrow if thursday is still the date for release.

Back
Top Bottom