Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

Us military folk out in June watching everyone get lists as we wait fully cleared

Iron Man Want GIF
CB0D60C1-B39C-44FC-9E56-D35A3E619390.jpeg

Whats the likelihood that if I took my drug test Tuesday (which was my final pre-employment clearance), that I will be looked at to get placed next week?

Whats the likelihood that if I took my drug test Tuesday (which was my final pre-employment clearance), that I will be looked at to get placed next week?
I think it would highly unlikely it’d probably be the week after. You could call your HR rep Monday and see if they have you fully cleared and awaiting facility placement.

I don’t think that list is too accurate. No way only 18 people got lists last week.
My apologies ladies and gents, looks like they added a lot more after I grabbed that original screenshot. Here's what they have as of now with a facility assignment date of today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208_191855_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208_191855_Samsung Internet.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 302
My apologies ladies and gents, looks like they added a lot more after I grabbed that original screenshot. Here's what they have as of now with a facility assignment date of today.
Why’s it say reserved? Is that reserved for academy grad? I know a couple towers on that list have slots that r reserved for academy people for sure.

omfg lol. Do you know how much distress you caused me hahaha
My b! I thought I was doing good by breaking the news fast. Little did I know, I was only breaking half the news ?
Why’s it say reserved? Is that reserved for academy grad? I know a couple towers on that list have slots that r reserved for academy people for sure.
All of them are reserved for prior experience and assigned today. Some of those towers might also be reserved for academy grads on separate slots but I sorted them out.

Okay that list is much better ?‍?

My b! I thought I was doing good by breaking the news fast. Little did I know, I was only breaking half the news ?

All of them are reserved for prior experience and assigned today. Some of those towers might also be reserved for academy grads on separate slots but I sorted them out.
We appreciate you though!

Well 7 of my top 10 including my 1 and 2 are on there so I’m not too worried. Thanks for the update, hopefully tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom