Hiring Bid FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164 (Prior Exp Rolling Bid)

Update: I got an email today saying that my security is being waived and they are using mine from when I enlisted.
Hopefully they do the same for me as well. I just completed an SF86 for the navy about a month ago. should hear back about it prior to separating this November. I'm banking that it will speed up the process for me when I return to shore.

Also, congrats to everyone getting their first picks! Excited to see that everyone seems to be getting their #1's out there. The anticipation is killing me, cant wait to receive this CIL so I can join you all.

I have a friend who applied probably 2 weeks after the bid came out.

They are on the referral list but have not received a TOL. Anyone in the same boat?

I have a friend who applied probably 2 weeks after the bid came out.

They are on the referral list but have not received a TOL. Anyone in the same boat?
I have a few friends in the same boat. Who haven't heard anything. Seems like alot got TOL's who applied shortly after it came out, but then haven't received anything after that. I don't think they are on this forum.

I have a few friends in the same boat. Who haven't heard anything. Seems like alot got TOL's who applied shortly after it came out, but then haven't received anything after that. I don't think they are on this forum.
I’m one of those guys. Applied Nov 18, TOL received, accepted, and processed on Jan 17. Still waiting to start the next steps.

I’m one of those guys. Applied Nov 18, TOL received, accepted, and processed on Jan 17. Still waiting to start the next steps.
I have pretty much the same timeline, I reached out to HR, they told me my delay was that I will not receive next instructions until 1-2 months prior to date of separation. Which for me is June 2024.

Hey Guys, anyone who already got there list, what’s your wait time to get your list, after completing mmpi, medical, background, etc?

Hey Guys, anyone who already got there list, what’s your wait time to get your list, after completing mmpi, medical, background, etc?
Whenever they send it they send it 😂 I applied last bid and had everything done just needed a drug test for this bid and still haven’t gotten a list. I emailed like three people and they all told me to ask each other lmao wiiiiiild

Back
Top Bottom