Hiring Bid FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164 (Prior Exp Rolling Bid)

Yes the weather can keep the crowd down lol. Real snooze fest nov-feb not complaing though šŸ˜… I can't imagine how much easier it would be with a radar.
I donā€™t blame you one bit. Damn you guys are like HLG and donā€™t have a radar either. Those contract budgets are so damn small lol.

Maybe this is more clear with the black background.
MAF is a really good facility that everyone loves

It's tough to not list one that I don't even have to move to work at. I'm at LBE and AGC is within driving distance of where I live currently. But other than that FTW, PNS, MAF are up there. I would like to get back closer to Texas. But Florida is always nice. I definitely have a top 5 this time.
You should go to MAF everyone there loves it and totally doesn't want to leave

That list is how you can tell staffing is in the absolute dumps. ā€œPlease just take something, anything.ā€

I believed you originally. Was just explaining that the original list people were asking about didn't have 92 facilities.
What was your experience if you don't mind?
5 years at KNQX, CTO and Approach ticket there and 2 years at KOPF in South Florida, CTO. Also did 4 years on the Truman an aircraft carrier fully qualified but none of those quals transfer to the FAA.

5 years at KNQX, CTO and Approach ticket there and 2 years at KOPF in South Florida, CTO. Also did 4 years on the Truman an aircraft carrier fully qualified but none of those quals transfer to the FAA.
Do I know you?

Anyone get their security email that has been waiting on it yet? I got my CIL 02/03 emailed them 10 days later, and got an email from the manager saying they were backlogged which looks like a common issue everyone is running into.

Anyone get their security email that has been waiting on it yet? I got my CIL 02/03 emailed them 10 days later, and got an email from the manager saying they were backlogged which looks like a common issue everyone is running into.
3 of us at my tower applied same day, TOL within 3 days of each other. One already finished his sf86, both of them have done medicals and I'm still waiting on medical instructions and security. Seems like they're just backlogged and trying to catch up.

Update: I got an email today saying that my security is being waived and they are using mine from when I enlisted.

Back
Top Bottom