Hiring Bid FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164 (Prior Exp Rolling Bid)

Unless they send me another email this is all I got.

Anyone know anything about these:
so far I'd say my preferences are in no particular order:
DSM
ILM
MAF
CAE
Or hidden gems on my list? I want a tower with approach.
I know someone that used to work at DSM if you need more information, and I know someone that is currently at ILM. Avoid MAF

Applied 11/14 and just got the notification that "I did not clear the MMPI" and that my stuff would be sent over to HQ... anyone else have this happen to them?

Applied 11/14 and just got the notification that "I did not clear the MMPI" and that my stuff would be sent over to HQ... anyone else have this happen to them?
Yep check the MMPI Tier 2 thread. Settle in, it'll be about a year and a half.

After. Traffic has been above level 6 TCI minimum since December. Air Races was in September. NVT is in the process of validating.

JC is that you 👀
You work at RNO? We are about to cross the line from a 7 to a 8 at my facility. How’s the process for upgrading going? Pretty automatic or have to jump on management to actually keep the process going? We are all worried here because our ATM is almost retired and doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.

You work at RNO? We are about to cross the line from a 7 to a 8 at my facility. How’s the process for upgrading going? Pretty automatic or have to jump on management to actually keep the process going? We are all worried here because our ATM is almost retired and doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.
Just left Reno a few weeks ago. Our management also wants the upgrade so from my understanding they’ve been trying to help with the process. The big thing they were harping on before I left is to make sure you are accurately tracking VFR ops for each hour. The NVT was convening in June for the upgrade but honestly I don’t know more than that since our rep/manager were dealing with most of it.

Depends
How long after you accept your TOL did it take to get the follow up with everything else you have to do?
think it depends on availability date. I applied Nov got my tol in Jan then got the next step about 2 weeks later. I have friends who got a TOL the same day I did, but haven't received anything else yet. Their availability was further out.

Don’t quit the FAA folks this is my laughable list…

Attachments

• IMG_5138.png
    IMG_5138.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5139.png
    IMG_5139.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5140.png
    IMG_5140.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 192
Not mine, saw on reddit

Attachments