Hiring Bid FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164 (Prior Exp Rolling Bid)

Anyone heard anything about the level caps being removed? There's a rumor going around that all levels will be up for grabs both academy and prior. Heard from a couple local ATM's, but not sure how true or what the timeline on that is.
That would be tits. Open up the centers to priors too, but nah didn’t hear nothin

Anyone heard anything about the level caps being removed? There's a rumor going around that all levels will be up for grabs both academy and prior. Heard from a couple local ATM's, but not sure how true or what the timeline on that is.
Very interesting... I'll dig around see what I can find. Might have to pull my reinstatement package.

Went to a Natca event and it was mention that if academy grads score a certain % they could potentially get a level 8. Not sure what's going to happen with prior experience

Went to a Natca event and it was mention that if academy grads score a certain % they could potentially get a level 8. Not sure what's going to happen with prior experience
This seems more plausible, still digging though. The only catch to this is I have know people off Prior Experience bids that had places like Nellis or a FASFAC (back in the day) get offered 9+

If they start offering 8's and 9's on prior exp then I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of 4, 5, and 6's with no staffing lost a bunch of people to the "quit and reapply strategy."

If they start offering 8's and 9's on prior exp then I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of 4, 5, and 6's with no staffing lost a bunch of people to the "quit and reapply strategy."
They do offer 8s and 9s to prior experience. I know because I quit and reapplied. They have a formula that determines who gets offered what. Maybe they plan to increase the amount of people getting offered above 7.

Looks like they should be cutting TOLs soon bois

From Aviator

Referral list FA-FAA-24-168138:Issued on 12/18/2023 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom