Hiring Bid FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164 (Prior Exp Rolling Bid)

Just checked the wording on a prior TOL and its the same stating 5 facilities, and I had more than 5 on the list.

As of right now there has been no mention of picking a region, only asked if you'd consider Hawaii, Alaska or territories
I don't remember that from the bid, was it in the aviator questionnaire? Or somewhere in the TOL message?

Got an email saying due to number of applicants it may be 1-2 months until further comes down the pipe. Pretty standard I figure.

Just got my second TOL on January 12th. I applied in Sept 2022 and received one but it was rescinded due to my time left on my contract, I was two years out at the time. I'm now deployed again and applied when they opened this bid up in hopes that they would withhold the TOL until I was within my 120 day window or issue the TOL and withhold the CIL until my 120 day window. I hit that 120 days when I get back this year, do you all think they will withhold the CIL now until July for me or will they rescind it again? and if they rescind it do you think I would be able to apply again later this year? I get out in November.

So far they haven't rescinded, I've made it about 3 days farther with this TOL than I have with my last. not much but it does give me hope that this one sticks. Only ten more months to go!

Just got my second TOL on January 12th. I applied in Sept 2022 and received one but it was rescinded due to my time left on my contract, I was two years out at the time. I'm now deployed again and applied when they opened this bid up in hopes that they would withhold the TOL until I was within my 120 day window or issue the TOL and withhold the CIL until my 120 day window. I hit that 120 days when I get back this year, do you all think they will withhold the CIL now until July for me or will they rescind it again? and if they rescind it do you think I would be able to apply again later this year? I get out in November.

So far they haven't rescinded, I've made it about 3 days farther with this TOL than I have with my last. not much but it does give me hope that this one sticks. Only ten more months to go!
When I received a TOL (Apr 23) from the Feb 23 bid. I was about 10 months from end of service. They paused my process and I received an email if I was ready to continue in Oct about 4 months from end of service. I emailed yes and received EODS shortly after.
Idk if they'll handle it the same way for you but maybe?

I have been waiting to receive a list of facilities for over 3 months. I have been in this process for almost 3 years since I initially applied prior experience. I have ratings in a Center, Tracon and stand alone Tower in both civilian and military and still waiting. Staffing crisis but takes 3 years to hire someone that has already worked for FAA for years and far exceeds any resume I’m sure they’re getting. Ridiculous.

I have been waiting to receive a list of facilities for over 3 months. I have been in this process for almost 3 years since I initially applied prior experience. I have ratings in a Center, Tracon and stand alone Tower in both civilian and military and still waiting. Staffing crisis but takes 3 years to hire someone that has already worked for FAA for years and far exceeds any resume I’m sure they’re getting. Ridiculous.
Wtf. Were you tier 2ed on medical or something? I’d be hounding HR if not. Week by week

Wtf. Were you tier 2ed on medical or something? I’d be hounding HR if not. Week by week
The crazy thing is I wasn’t. I work DOD so my security was already good and they didn’t find that out until a year later. The medical I had to clarify some stuff but it took a flight doc almost 8 months to tell them I’m good. Mind you I have a class 2 for DOD. Now I’m waiting on ATO for facility placement and I still have not heard a word in almost 3 months from them.

It reads like the ATO will offer you five facilities and you can rank them. Not pick any five facilities you want in the country and we will place you at one of them.
Sounds like they’re going back to short lists prior to 2017/2018? Homies would get a list of 5 consisting of some low level standalone tracons (8-10) and maybe one higher level in there. That was for people that were at my pretty slow RAPCON in the USAF, would be dope to see them bring that back.

I submitted my EODS stuff today, and also received a CIL email today as well, I did however apply on the last experience bid and turned it down not even a year ago, I also resigned from the FAA in 2021 (not CPC) I'm sure some of my stuff was still good from the last bid. Really surprised how I got a CIL same day, blows my mind as this is like the 4th bid I've applied to and nothing has ever gone this fast.

I submitted my EODS stuff today, and also received a CIL email today as well, I did however apply on the last experience bid and turned it down not even a year ago, I also resigned from the FAA in 2021 (not CPC) I'm sure some of my stuff was still good from the last bid. Really surprised how I got a CIL same day, blows my mind as this is like the 4th bid I've applied to and nothing has ever gone this fast.
Prior CPC out in 2022. You got a CIL from this bid already? TOLs just went out a little over a week ago.

I was in the off the street bid but I switched to this bid and all my clearances transferred and my hr rep said I’m fully cleared and just awaiting a facility list. Hopefully if they get some more people cleared they will send out an early round of lists.

I was in the off the street bid but I switched to this bid and all my clearances transferred and my hr rep said I’m fully cleared and just awaiting a facility list. Hopefully if they get some more people cleared they will send out an early round of lists.
Man right there with you. Waiting for facility assignment for 3 weeks already. Glad you got cleared

Back
Top Bottom