FAA Safety Review Team Report 11/16/2023

What would be the timeline on when the no transfers would start? Just random mou and done or would they say after x ncept panel no more?

Bah Gawd the BIO Q is back on the menu.
If you thought Trish was going to stop at NOTAMs, you are sadly mistaken!

Dragon Ball Rage GIF by Xbox

also, does anyone else appreciate all the former people in charge telling the new people in charge how fucked up the system they were in charge of is and telling them to do all the things they could have done but didn’t to fix it?

Taking away movement will be a disaster for NATCA.
Correct I don’t know what people are still paying them to do.
Trish was on the SRT lol she helped get us in this ridiculous position with the agency with her collaboration BS, contract extension, now NATCA is neutered. Why couldn’t she just retire and ride off into the sunset? Power tripping B

Correct I don’t know what people are still paying them to do.
Trish was on the SRT lol she helped get us in this ridiculous position with the agency with her collaboration BS, contract extension, now NATCA is neutered. Why couldn’t she just retire and ride off into the sunset? Power tripping B
They couldn’t stand the thought of someone else name being signed in the spiral book

also, does anyone else appreciate all the former people in charge telling the new people in charge how fucked up the system they were in charge of is and telling them to do all the things they could have done but didn’t to fix it?
804 process is just a way to let the agency shut down smaller facilities and it will never happen on my watch! Now that I am retired however, CONSOLIDATE CONSOLIDATE!

Government 101

Are you suggesting that we haven't even seen her final form?!

Back
Top Bottom