Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

For you facilities that have upgraded, was management on the case to get the raise? Or was it worked on from outside the facility? We are trending towards level 8 and should be above the 8 line in a few months, but our ATM is almost retired and has zero interest in lifting a finger to even start the process.. He won’t even make a phone call to figure out what needs to be done.
NVT sees the same information you do and they will reach out to your FacRep and ATM when you become eligible for an upgrade to get the process started. Until then, make sure your daily traffic count is accurate.

Nah, I don’t blame you. There’s actually some nice suburbs and you can make a lot of money though.
Oh yeah, I’ve been to ZAU, C90 and ORD for training and have obviously branched out to see the city a bit, but overall I’m actually quite impressed with both the Chicago area and the facilities themselves. A lot of the bad things people hear didn’t seem to be true to me while visiting. I’m just trying to get back home at the end of the day is why I say that lol.

Back
Top Bottom