Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

January 2024. Does it take effect the first full pay period of the month? If so then it’s 1/14/24.
Idk about the other one but it looks like LGB went over the breakpoint in January so it’s effective date would be first full PP in February.

Same for the Decision Lens Agreement. It’s not on the KSN and has been updated last I heard. That shit should definitely be out for transparent public view like everything else involved with NCEPT has to be.
You can foia it? but the faa has been known to be lame about disregarding foias unless you get the exact name of the whatever it’s called, requested from the exact person or office that has it

You can foia it? but the faa has been known to be lame about disregarding foias unless you get the exact name of the whatever it’s called, requested from the exact person or office that has it
I’ve thought about that but don’t really know how to go about it with the last part of what you said in mind. I’ve heard that too.

Same for the Decision Lens Agreement. It’s not on the KSN and has been updated last I heard. That shit should definitely be out for transparent public view like everything else involved with NCEPT has to be.
They also have hidden the nest stuff as well. they used to post the results of the nest meetings. Some people were getting amazing lists and highly desirable facilities so I suspect that’s why. It also seemed like it could be very arbitrary between non retention, ak flight service and a 4 tower. I’d be shocked if there hasn’t been at least one lawsuit over that

Back
Top Bottom