Facility Priority and Vacancy list

Facility Priority and Vacancy list

Bilt2spl

Got a look at it earlier today but def would be nice to see it again

Once the rankings are complete does anybody know if there’s a way to see the rankings that the facility managers complete for all the bids to their facilities?

tskiman

When is the next priority list going to be released? Also will that one be the list they use for the feb 2019 selections?

Stinger

Staff member
When is the next priority list going to be released? Also will that one be the list they use for the feb 2019 selections?
There's one published on the KSN sites the end of every month. The one used for the February NCEPT will be posted the last week of January.

tskiman

There's one published on the KSN sites the end of every month. The one used for the February NCEPT will be posted the last week of January.
Whenever I go on our computer entranet or whatever it’s called it says I don’t have access to it. Do you know if you have to be CIC to have authorization?

Stinger

Staff member
Whenever I go on our computer entranet or whatever it’s called it says I don’t have access to it. Do you know if you have to be CIC to have authorization?
It's FAA-wide. The only restricted link is the one that says "Managers Only." But the other two are open.

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t know what happened. Goblins ate the upload apparently.

FoggyWindow

FAA
Facility
ZHU Houston Center
Is the current list posted the latest one? I'd heard it wasn't the most recent one. Trying to find out if IAH is gonna pick anyone up and by the list posted it doesn't appear so.

Foogy

Forum Sage
Is the current list posted the latest one? I'd heard it wasn't the most recent one. Trying to find out if IAH is gonna pick anyone up and by the list posted it doesn't appear so.
IAH is 91% projected, they need to lose 2 more before being below the 85% NCEPT target. Most likely not going to pick anyone up.

RavenYZF-R6

Forum Sage
The current one on KSN shows IAH getting nothing. One was just selected to DEN so hopefully the opportunity for movement isn’t too far off.

IAH is 91% projected, they need to lose 2 more before being below the 85% NCEPT target. Most likely not going to pick anyone up.
Curious about ORD. The "NCEPT Target" is zero but their AOB is low. Projected is 85.2%. They definitely need bodies.

alphawhiskey

Im wondering what that ncept target number is even calculating. Does it mean they will forsure pick up that many bodies if enough people have paperwork?

Foogy

Forum Sage
Curious about ORD. The "NCEPT Target" is zero but their AOB is low. Projected is 85.2%. They definitely need bodies.
Im wondering what that ncept target number is even calculating. Does it mean they will forsure pick up that many bodies if enough people have paperwork?
The NCEPT target is 85% staffing for placements, anything above that is considered extenuating circumstances under the temporary rules.

alphawhiskey

So any facility that has a number in the ncept target category is below 85% projected and can pick up to 85%?
The NCEPT target is 85% staffing for placements, anything above that is considered extenuating circumstances under the temporary rules.
[/QUOTdate