Facility Priority and Vacancy list

Facility Priority and Vacancy list

Got a look at it earlier today but def would be nice to see it again

Once the rankings are complete does anybody know if there’s a way to see the rankings that the facility managers complete for all the bids to their facilities?

When is the next priority list going to be released? Also will that one be the list they use for the feb 2019 selections?

When is the next priority list going to be released? Also will that one be the list they use for the feb 2019 selections?
There's one published on the KSN sites the end of every month. The one used for the February NCEPT will be posted the last week of January.

There's one published on the KSN sites the end of every month. The one used for the February NCEPT will be posted the last week of January.
Whenever I go on our computer entranet or whatever it’s called it says I don’t have access to it. Do you know if you have to be CIC to have authorization?

Whenever I go on our computer entranet or whatever it’s called it says I don’t have access to it. Do you know if you have to be CIC to have authorization?
It's FAA-wide. The only restricted link is the one that says "Managers Only." But the other two are open.

Is the current list posted the latest one? I'd heard it wasn't the most recent one. Trying to find out if IAH is gonna pick anyone up and by the list posted it doesn't appear so.

Is the current list posted the latest one? I'd heard it wasn't the most recent one. Trying to find out if IAH is gonna pick anyone up and by the list posted it doesn't appear so.

IAH is 91% projected, they need to lose 2 more before being below the 85% NCEPT target. Most likely not going to pick anyone up.

The current one on KSN shows IAH getting nothing. One was just selected to DEN so hopefully the opportunity for movement isn’t too far off.

Im wondering what that ncept target number is even calculating. Does it mean they will forsure pick up that many bodies if enough people have paperwork?

Curious about ORD. The "NCEPT Target" is zero but their AOB is low. Projected is 85.2%. They definitely need bodies.
Im wondering what that ncept target number is even calculating. Does it mean they will forsure pick up that many bodies if enough people have paperwork?

The NCEPT target is 85% staffing for placements, anything above that is considered extenuating circumstances under the temporary rules.

So any facility that has a number in the ncept target category is below 85% projected and can pick up to 85%?
The NCEPT target is 85% staffing for placements, anything above that is considered extenuating circumstances under the temporary rules.
[/QUOTdate

Back
Top Bottom