Facility selection list

Mmu if you want to be close to nyc and eventually transfer to the big nyc airports. They release a lot. Ric if you want cheaper cost of living and not a bad location.

1. CMA
2. ARR
3. SMO
4. ONT
5. CMA
6. RIC
7. MMU
8. GTF
9. GSP

No alternates.

I've definitely seen worse lists. GSP would probably be my top choice, I believe its an updown. That or RIC for the radar experience. I know somebody at GTF who loves it (they are real outdoorsy). ONT if you want the tower/air carrier experience I guess. MMU probably gets you some in's with the big NYC towers if that is your thing too.

This is a good list. I’d pick Ontario too.

I’m at ARR, we would love a new DEV. We just released one and picked up one. Training is pretty straight forward, and if you want to transfer to MDW or ORD it’s the place to start.

3 people have failed out of the last 3 classes.
7/8
7/7
7/9
?/9 <- we are here now
Yeah and?? What point are you making? This list was posted yesterday, I know a class just had PA’s tue and wed where 2 failed, 9 in the class hence why I thought this was that list and asked that question:rolleyes:ffs

That was last week. This list has MMU and RIC thanks to those fails. Also SMO because that prior class had a kind fellow from Alaska take Fairbanks.
Is that the class that just did PA on 9/1 and 9/2? Heard some kid from Alaska in that class was a dooooosh and prob better for everyone he went back lmao

How is Ventura County? I’m not from SoCal but I’m one of the few that doesn’t care about the high cost of living and is interested in being there. I never here about this county tho. Is it pretty much the same as Los Angeles county?

How is Ventura County? I’m not from SoCal but I’m one of the few that doesn’t care about the high cost of living and is interested in being there. I never here about this county tho. Is it pretty much the same as Los Angeles county?

I only go down there to hit up the beach but it’s really nice. Id say it’s a step above LA county for sure. Ventura is a great town and there’s several smaller towns up the road from Ventura/Oxnard area. If you don’t care about the cost of living it’d be a great place to live. Beautiful area that has a lot to offer. Obviously you’ve got the beach but there’s also a large national forest with tons of hiking fairly close as well. Not sure if you’re in a relationship but if you’re single it’d be the perfect place to buy a boat to live on.

Back
Top Bottom