FAM Flight Status

Phillyman2633

Legendary Member
Even if you’re on an approved FAM, the only ones we prelist for right now are cargo and AAL.
JBU requires that you prelist also by calling their scheduling office. I actually prefer this because they give you a confirmation code which you can put in the JBU app and it gives you a QR code boarding pass as if you were a paying passenger, which also includes your TSA pre-check symbol (if you're a member).

That way you can show up like 10 mins prior to boarding and breeze through security instead of standing there at the regular podium for 45 mins like a jerkoff waiting for the TSA supervisor to stop looking at you like a terrorist with your handwritten Crayola ticket and hella official laminated "let me in the fucking cockpit" card.

CF

Legendary Member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
JBU requires that you prelist also by calling their scheduling office. I actually prefer this because they give you a confirmation code which you can put in the JBU app and it gives you a QR code boarding pass as if you were a paying passenger, which also includes your TSA pre-check symbol (if you're a member).

That way you can show up like 10 mins prior to boarding and breeze through security instead of standing there at the regular podium for 45 mins like a jerkoff waiting for the TSA supervisor to stop looking at you like a terrorist with your handwritten Crayola ticket and hella official laminated "let me in the fucking cockpit" card.
I just go to the ticket counter and have them look me up in the system. They print you a fake boarding pass that gets you through security then you go to the counter at the gate and do the normal bs.

Horny4Vectors

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
N90 New York Tracon

Good to know. Never flown on them but the Airbus is the most comfortable narrow body jumpseat

Phillyman2633

Legendary Member
Good to know. Never flown on them but the Airbus is the most comfortable narrow body jumpseat
Bro I will never, ever FDT on a B737 again. JFK-SJU in a B737, worst 4 hours of my life.

Business class upgrade (CAPTAIN KICKED ME OUT OF THE COCKPIT FOR ALL YALL FAA SNITCHES OUT THERE) LAX-JFK on a DAL A330 was fucking glorious tho.

I pick Airbus whenever possible, the jumpseat on an A320 is more comfortable than even the B767 I think.

Horny4Vectors

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
N90 New York Tracon
Bro I will never, ever FDT on a B737 again. JFK-SJU in a B737, worst 4 hours of my life.

Business class upgrade (CAPTAIN KICKED ME OUT OF THE COCKPIT FOR ALL YALL FAA SNITCHES OUT THERE) LAX-JFK on a DAL A330 was fucking glorious tho.

I pick Airbus whenever possible, the jumpseat on an A320 is more comfortable than even the B767 I think.
I’ve done the 737 exactly one time. And it was only an hour-ish flight. The MD88 was more comfortable. By far the best experience was the 747. But I will go out of my way to get on an Airbus

JNev

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
BWI Baltimore Tower
I’ve only done CRJ, 777, and 787 lol quite the differences

Anyone done a 78?
Yep, EWR-SFO. It was like only a few months old too. Totally awesome and the crew had great overnight stories

BigEggplant

Trusted Contributor
Anyone done a 78?
A few times DFW-LAX, two Almost full size observer seats, room for your carry on in the flight deck, quiet planes.

The best experiences are always widebodies IMO because the flight crew are usually really senior and have a very ... relaxed attitude when it comes to all kinds of things lol.

easy to get on a 744 or 748 with UPS depending on where you want to fly

Top Bottom