Fast track to previous facility timeframe

Beyondatc

Does anyone know the timeframe from when you terminate training to returning to your previous facility? Can your current facility do anything to keep you there longer if they need you for staffing?

Does anyone know when the numbers freeze for your previous facility's projected number? When I submitted the paperwork to withdraw and FastTrack back, my previous facility was below 100. They have since gone above 100 due to direct hires. I'm hearing both answers from higher ups.

Does anyone know when the numbers freeze for your previous facility's projected number? When I submitted the paperwork to withdraw and FastTrack back, my previous facility was below 100. They have since gone above 100 due to direct hires. I'm hearing both answers from higher ups.
For your purposes, the staffing number should be locked in once you Submit your paperwork. We had a supe Bid not need a deviation Bc when he bid, we were good. By the time he got hired we lost 4 or 5, but Bc the SWB was locked in at his bid, he was able to go no issues

I say should Bc I have no doubt the agency likes to use that reasoning when it benefits them. But you’d have a good case to for a grievance or even a lawsuit if they play games.

For your purposes, the staffing number should be locked in once you Submit your paperwork. We had a supe Bid not need a deviation Bc when he bid, we were good. By the time he got hired we lost 4 or 5, but Bc the SWB was locked in at his bid, he was able to go no issues

I say should Bc I have no doubt the agency likes to use that reasoning when it benefits them. But you’d have a good case to for a grievance or even a lawsuit if they play games.

The same would happen to you if you got picked up via the ncept and then 5 people hardship in between the time of your selection and your actual release date.

selection releases are based at the time of selection not the close of the bid. You’d lose that greivance because you have no idea when that person was actually selected.

They stop using you for staffing as soon as you put in the paperwork. I was at my old facility within 5 days of approval.
Trying to get a clarification on this. If you withdraw, the second you submit for the nest panel or apply to fastrack back to your original facility, they will no longer be able to use you for staffing?

Trying to get a clarification on this. If you withdraw, the second you submit for the nest panel or apply to fastrack back to your original facility, they will no longer be able to use you for staffing?
That is the way the rule is written but I I would at least one case where someone officially washed out and they are forcing him to continue to work to help them maintain their reduced work schedule, which is hilarious lol.

That is the way the rule is written but I I would at least one case where someone officially washed out and they are forcing him to continue to work to help them maintain their reduced work schedule, which is hilarious lol.
That's ridiculous. I could maybe see a withdrawal, but definitely not a termination.

It was technically a withdrawal but it’s supposed to be treated the same as a termination.
did this person want to work or no? Seems like that is mighty dicey territory regardless of termination or withdrawal to have someone continue to work when they do not want to be working at that facility. If something happens then it's completely on the FAA putting someone in a position where they are not CPC and do not want to be an employee there.

We’ve had withdrawals who continue to work FD/CD, but I don’t know if they offered to do that or were told to do that.

Back
Top Bottom