FYSA: FAA Fatigue Panel

I'll be skeptical of this panels findings unless they research this topic while on a rattler schedule. They also must pledge to work any kind of work schedule their panel signs off on as being acceptable with their recommended "fatigue mitigation" practices for 2 years, 6 days a week.

Straight mids still fucks people if we are really being serious about health.
They wont recommend 5 mids in a row. If you want a hint look at the pilot regulations in regards to period of circadian low. They’d probably recommend something like 2 on 1 off 2 on.

The biggest issue with our schedule is we are bound to this 40 hour work week that was written for an office.

They wont recommend 5 mids in a row. If you want a hint look at the pilot regulations in regards to period of circadian low. They’d probably recommend something like 2 on 1 off 2 on.

The biggest issue with our schedule is we are bound to this 40 hour work week that was written for an office.
I would gladly take that as a 32 hour schedule. One can dream

I’d be all for working a double. A 15 straight into a mid. I’m way way way way less tired off the 15 then working a quick turn to a mid

I wonder if they are back pedaling after telling everyone in the regional meetings that they are looking to resign the current contract if trump gets elected

This is smoke-and-mirrors until the NYT articles taper off.

NASA did a controller fatigue study already 10 years ago and the FAA wiped their ass with the recommendations.

FAA won't do dick until we have Tenerife 2.0

This is precisely why it's always a horrible idea to put the responsibility of decision making into the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. The decision to conduct these studies is made at a level where optics in the court of public opinion is the primary concern, not safety.

Back
Top Bottom