Government Shutdown

Missing 6 hours of annual leave and four hours of sick. Between the three pay periods they only credited me twelve hours of annual and 8 of sick. Everything else checks out . Check your leave balances.

My mlk holiday would of been on my in lieu day of Saturday but I also worked the Monday holiday on overtime. Should I have gotten my holiday pay on this check?

Your in lieu of day is your holiday and the actual holiday would just be ot for you.

Veteran move is to bang in on a regular day and work the OT = 40 hours and $250-300 more
FAA veteran myself but my logic is 0 of 0 is 0. If I was at a short facility and they owed me 3, 4 or 5 OT's worth of pay the OT would stop.

I'll happily go back to working them once I'm made whole.

Your in lieu of day is your holiday and the actual holiday would just be ot for you.

So my holiday would of been the Saturday in pp2 which would explain why it's not on this check I guess. Anyone with sunday Monday off get the mlk holiday on this check?

holy shit this earnings statement is far more fu%&ked nd confusing than i thought possible. has anyone received guidance on what exactly this mess is supposed to be, other than the little comments at the bottom of it? was pay period 3 paid "normally" or just this 50% thing again? Was whate ver they did in this clusterfu&% supposed to have made is totally whole form Christmas eve, Christmas, New years, all differentials and OT, etc? lol what a mess

aa52b8f1d392c891acf3628a32bbcf6f.png

holy shit this earnings statement is far more fu%&ked nd confusing than i thought possible. has anyone received guidance on what exactly this mess is supposed to be, other than the little comments at the bottom of it? was pay period 3 paid "normally" or just this 50% thing again? Was whate ver they did in this clusterfu&% supposed to have made is totally whole form Christmas eve, Christmas, New years, all differentials and OT, etc? lol what a mess

aa52b8f1d392c891acf3628a32bbcf6f.png
Your guess is as good as mine, but it looks like a full paycheck for PP3 and you’ll have to wait for “subsequent pay checks” to get paid appropriately for PP1 and PP2.

this is what this paycheck includes and your gross pay indicates:

1. Straight 80 for pay period 1.
  2. Straight 80 for pay period 2.
  3. normal and full pay for pay period 3. including differentials, holidays, cic, ojt, night diff, ot, sunday pay, etc.

In deductions you will see "advance pay": This should total the exact amount you received last week.

Take your gross pay, minus what you were "Advanced" last week and any normal deductions from all three listed above and is listed on your LES and that will be your net. so this LES is technically the gross pay of all 3 above, that is why the gross is so high.

next pay check will include (If the government is open):

1. all differentials and OT from pay period 1
  2. all differentials and OT from pay period 2.
  3. normal and full pay for pay period 4. including differentials, holidays, cic, ojt, night diff, ot, etc.

amendments to correct the mistake will not be completed until after the pay check on the 26th.

The FAA put this out to help explain the LES for this pay period. Everything looked good on my LES, except I'm missing some leave.

Attachments

• Example-LES-PP03.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 51
It does seem insane confusing but once you get it everyone I know who checked closely says it all seems to be accurate the newest version of what they explained they would do it actually worked. Leave balances off but they also said to expect that one more PP.

It does seem insane confusing but once you get it everyone I know who checked closely says it all seems to be accurate the newest version of what they explained they would do it actually worked. Leave balances off but they also said to expect that one more PP.
Leave balances appear off, but if you compare your balance this period to pay period 27, it adds up correctly. At least for mine.

Back
Top Bottom