Haven’t received TOL confirmation yet

bagels34

As the title states I haven’t received confirmation that the TOL acceptance I sent was received. It said that it might take up to 2 weeks which would be this upcoming Thursday. I’m planning on waiting the full 2 weeks before I call but I was wondering if it would be okay to email the HR rep mentioned in my TOL. I’m sure they’re very busy so I don’t want to annoy them ha.

Hopefully I posted this in the right place I’m brand new to the site. Thanks for the help, I’m excited to start the ATC journey!

If I remember correctly (its been a while), I was nervous that I didnt receive the confirmation email and the time limit was coming up. I reached out to my HR rep and he confirmed it for me. the official email came shortly after. nothing wrong with reaching out.

If I remember correctly (its been a while), I was nervous that I didnt receive the confirmation email and the time limit was coming up. I reached out to my HR rep and he confirmed it for me. the official email came shortly after. nothing wrong with reaching out.
Thanks for the quick response! Okay I’ll probably send an email tonight. Hopefully it comes soon!

I’m in the same boat, waiting on my confirmation as well. I figure I have proof that I sent it before the 5 calendar days so no worries.
That’s how I’m feeling as well. I definitely sent it before the 5 days were up. I assume they’re taking a while because of the number of people who applied.

As the title states I haven’t received confirmation that the TOL acceptance I sent was received. It said that it might take up to 2 weeks which would be this upcoming Thursday. I’m planning on waiting the full 2 weeks before I call but I was wondering if it would be okay to email the HR rep mentioned in my TOL. I’m sure they’re very busy so I don’t want to annoy them ha.

Hopefully I posted this in the right place I’m brand new to the site. Thanks for the help, I’m excited to start the ATC journey!
it took them a week or 2 for them to send me mine back in October, dont worry its coming

And the confirmation email is nothing but telling you to wait 1-6 months for next instructions, so don’t fret about it taking time.

That’s how I’m feeling as well. I definitely sent it before the 5 days were up. I assume they’re taking a while because of the number of people who applied.
Not sure if you got yours, but I just received my confirmation email this morning. Best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom