HAZARD PAY for Covid-19 Pandemic?

I figure after a decade plus of 6/1 10’s we earned it lol
I definitely agree man. Take what you can get from the agency lol. That’s why I took off as many days of the shutdown I could. They always pay it back without using leave and they screwed me on the sequestration furlough day ?.

KOKC started training today lol
I started real class already. No word yet on OJT or labs though. Hopefully when my class ends they will be ready to start.

I started real class already. No word yet on OJT or labs though. Hopefully when my class ends they will be ready to start.
Yeah idk how we gonna keep the 5/5 though. We stretched thin. Luckily I’m on mids so I ain’t gotta deal with that can of worms. And I submitted my hardship today soooo... ??‍♂️

Gets hardship and.

Look at me. I’m the one in training now.
Yep and you’ll never see me bitch about it. Just plug in and run it homie. Kinda excited, there’s some new things I been wanting to try. I just finished reading this book called “ATC for dummies”

Yep and you’ll never see me bitch about it. Just plug in and run it homie. Kinda excited, there’s some new things I been wanting to try. I just finished reading this book called “ATC for dummies”
Hopefully you get moved ASAP and get to enjoy the EA all these kids complain about!

Back
Top Bottom