HCF

One thing you have going for you is they have a hard time getting people to go there. They can take more people on NCEPT than they have applicants right now. I would definitely inquire if I was you but don't get your hopes up either.

I’m not so sure about that. The last managers ranking list showed something like 10 people ranked for there, the PPT would have let them pick up 6, but they dynamically were only allowed to pick up 2. I know someone who got burned by that because they were ranked 3rd or 4th and didn’t get picked up.

I’m not so sure about that. The last managers ranking list showed something like 10 people ranked for there, the PPT would have let them pick up 6, but they dynamically were only allowed to pick up 2. I know someone who got burned by that because they were ranked 3rd or 4th and didn’t get picked up.
1658872329460.png
That's the ranking list from May. Picked up 4, and presumably the ATM said we don't want those level 4/5 tower only guys due to lack of experience or whatever. But they need 13 right on this panel.

Back
Top Bottom