Housing

Anatole and Walmart delivery was the way to go for me. Although if I were to do it all over again, I might consider one of the hotels. Anatole does have an awesome gym that is hardly ever used by anyone. Shuttle is quick and easy. Classmates at Kims ended up moving to Anatole halfway through OKC. Anatole is closer to downtown and Cowboys too which makes for cheaper ubers

Studying was not an issue at all either. We all just rotated whose apartment we would go to
Very late question but I'm heading to OKC soon and am thinking about signing up for Walmart+ so I can have things delivered since I won't have a car. It's asking for an address. I put the address that they gave me for Anatole, but it says it's not valid. Did the units at Anatole have a specific name/number that you had to input for deliveries?

Very late question but I'm heading to OKC soon and am thinking about signing up for Walmart+ so I can have things delivered since I won't have a car. It's asking for an address. I put the address that they gave me for Anatole, but it says it's not valid. Did the units at Anatole have a specific name/number that you had to input for deliveries?
Kim’s is probably better if you don’t have a car.

Anatole’s address is 5924 SW 12th St, OKC, OK 73218. You’ll have to specify the apartment number in a separate line or in the apartment field.

Kim’s is probably better if you don’t have a car.
Yeah, I think so too, but I would prefer to live alone rather than with a roommate. That's my main reason for Anatole.

Anatole’s address is 5924 SW 12th St, OKC, OK 73218. You’ll have to specify the apartment number in a separate line or in the apartment field.
Yeah, I tried putting random things like APT 1, etc. Still didn't take it. I'd find it hard to believe Walmart wouldn't take the Anatole address. Any advice? It won't let me sign up for Walmart+ without an address.

Yeah, I think so too, but I would prefer to live alone rather than with a roommate. That's my main reason for Anatole.

Yeah, I tried putting random things like APT 1, etc. Still didn't take it. I'd find it hard to believe Walmart wouldn't take the Anatole address. Any advice? It won't let me sign up for Walmart+ without an address.
Call/email Walmart customer service?

The apartment #s are 4 digits long. Use Apt. 5202 as an example and it should work.

For anyone that has recently stayed at The Anatole...How’s the WiFi?
It’s usable but I wouldn’t call it the best in the world. Streaming is okay but you may have issues with higher quality… I never had any issues with their provided Roku. Gaming wasn’t bad with relatively low pings. The slowest Speedtest I had was 24 down/8 up.

It’s usable but I wouldn’t call it the best in the world. Streaming is okay but you may have issues with higher quality… I never had any issues with their provided Roku. Gaming wasn’t bad with relatively low pings. The slowest Speedtest I had was 24 down/8 up.
That’s workable just for me to rage quit WarZone

If anyone has any questions about Kim's, let me know! Currently here now with my whole class. If you cook, bring your own chefs knife...
Good to know. I've been looking into getting my own chef's knife, so this settles it for me. Also, what's the internet situation at Kim's place?

Good to know. I've been looking into getting my own chef's knife, so this settles it for me. Also, what's the internet situation at Kim's place?
Internet is great. 200+ Mbps wifi near the router in my unit. It did drop off a bit in the master bedroom but I never did a speedtest and used my laptop mostly in the kitchen. I didnt run into any issues except a few times it went out after night classes due to a service outage. Router is under the TV in the living room which could be hard to setup an ethernet to a desktop.

Internet is great. 200+ Mbps wifi near the router in my unit. It did drop off a bit in the master bedroom but I never did a speedtest and used my laptop mostly in the kitchen. I didnt run into any issues except a few times it went out after night classes due to a service outage. Router is under the TV in the living room which could be hard to setup an ethernet to a desktop.
Awesome. Thank you for the info.

If anyone stays at crash pads and does not want the grocery credits I'll pay 50 cents on the dollar cash for your instacart credits ;) PM me

When people are talking about Anatole, there seem to be two options "A&T Corporate Housing at the Anatole" and "Corporate Housing Solutions at Anatole" are those the same thing effectively? Is one better than the other? They seem to be right across the street from each other as far as I could figure out.

Anyone ever stay at staybridge suites okc airport? In the pics the rooms look a little dated but other than that it looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom