Lawsuit result

“A group within the FAA, including the human resources function within the FAA -- the National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees -- determined that the workforce was too white,”
Damn white people and their *shuffles cards* whiteness

...I thought this was a joke...

“A group within the FAA, including the human resources function within the FAA -- the National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees -- determined that the workforce was too white,”
Blatant display of racism by the Obama administration right there

Could you imagine the shit the Trump administration would get from the liberal media if the roll was reserved?

I bet the leader of the lawsuit got a huge personal settlement, the FAA probably explained off CTI grads getting preferential status again as a remedy so that was likely the end of it.

Real question is when the fuck will the credit hours lawsuit be paid out? My Dad is owed tens of thousands. And when will we here if NATCA won the lawsuit that we needed to be paid at least minimum wage during the shut down?

Real question is when the fuck will the credit hours lawsuit be paid out? My Dad is owed tens of thousands. And when will we here if NATCA won the lawsuit that we needed to be paid at least minimum wage during the shut down?
Credit hour lawsuit was paid out last April

Then that fucker is trying to screw me out of part of the will lol.
Sounds like y’all need to have a discussion at dinner about that. Some controller at my facility for paid out like $11k. And I was out at RTF at the time, some instructor got over $15k. Interesting to see what the Shutdown lawsuit will pay out and hopefully what the hazard pay (??) will come about...

He’s the ATM at RIC tower now
His career initially started at my facility, and the word from people that have been here for ages is... unfavourable to say the least... Apparently he has burned many bridges. If memory serves he went from PCT to ZNY (correct me if I am wrong) with the ATM refusing him entry until ordered to do so. Every day at ZNY he sat in the office without talking to anyone, finally started "training", after training for a while as a Supervisor he asked to certify on simulator traffic instead of live... so...

Plus the faa barrier analysis wanted to make race and gender critical factors for hiring
I remember listening in on every conference call I could, especially with the one who was head of HR at the time, there was one that was conducted while she was travelling in an airport which she cited this exact reason... Could not believe what I was hearing.

His career initially started at my facility, and the word from people that have been here for ages is... unfavourable to say the least... Apparently he has burned many bridges. If memory serves he went from PCT to ZNY (correct me if I am wrong) with the ATM refusing him entry until ordered to do so. Every day at ZNY he sat in the office without talking to anyone, finally started "training", after training for a while as a Supervisor he asked to certify on simulator traffic instead of live... so...
Sounds about right. You and I might have some mutual friends if I remember correctly where he was before PCT.

Back
Top Bottom