MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Why would they give me a drug test refresh if I wasn't medically cleared? (just called HR, and she told me they're still waiting on my medical). Is this normal? I cannot see why they'd waste money on my test if I weren't cleared
I know this comment is a couple years old but I am in the exact same boat.

What was the reasoning though?

Did you have drug/alcohol related events?

I’m worried because that’s what I have in my background lol.
Just couldn’t pass the MMPI. That’s it. It said my results showed traits of something I didn’t have and that’s all really.

About to take a contract job and hoping that I don’t move out of state and sign a lease just to quit and move again a month in. From the March 2021 prior exp bid.

The Dr. just called me back to schedule my tier-2 appointment. It's scheduled for the first week of April.

On the call he talked about perfect test results and said people shouldn't be afraid to answer yes on a few bad trait questions. He said it's ok to have some anger issues sometimes for example but it's also ok if you answered truthfully and they flagged you for a perfect test. He said either way you can pass tier-2.

The appointment will be taking the MMPI again and 2 other tests to go along with it, then talking about the answers. It should take 3-5 hours in total.

The Dr. just called me back to schedule my tier-2 appointment. It's scheduled for the first week of April.

On the call he talked about perfect test results and said people shouldn't be afraid to answer yes on a few bad trait questions. He said it's ok to have some anger issues sometimes for example but it's also ok if you answered truthfully and they flagged you for a perfect test. He said either way you can pass tier-2.

The appointment will be taking the MMPI again and 2 other tests to go along with it, then talking about the answers. It should take 3-5 hours in total.
Pumped for you! I hope to get the call soon.

You'll be given a chance to explain away the flagged answers.

I had to do this for about 12 questions.

Back
Top Bottom