MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

I’m trying to go off some peoples time line and I had my tier 2 notification end of February last year. This waiting game shit sucks. I wanna email them sometimes but I also don’t want them to get mad and drop my name further down the list…squeaky wheel get the oils but I don’t know if that works in this case
Keep emailing them. My wait was an extra 3 months because I had turn in my motor vehicle report 3 times.

I was a prior FAA controller, non-CPC and a current DOD controller. My case was from prior exp bid 2019 so maybe I had a lot going for me that expedited my process. But yes, it all seems so random.

Emailed SM for a tier 2 update and received the same generic email back that it was sent for coordination back in July 2021 and do not expect updates until they contact me. This wait is insane, Jan 2020 bid.

Emailed SM for a tier 2 update and received the same generic email back that it was sent for coordination back in July 2021 and do not expect updates until they contact me. This wait is insane, Jan 2020 bid.
My file was sent for coordination in May 2021. I'm from the Jan 2020 OTS bid. I get the same email responses back as well. I'm thinking about starting my PPL training while I wait. Lol

Does anyone have experience with claiming anxiety through the VA? I receive a 10% rating for an "unspecified anxiety disorder" and am wondering if this will cause me to be tier 2. I have never taken any medication for it.

Does anyone have experience with claiming anxiety through the VA? I receive a 10% rating for an "unspecified anxiety disorder" and am wondering if this will cause me to be tier 2. I have never taken any medication for it.
You only get Tier 2'd by failing the MMPI personality test.

Back
Top Bottom