MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

That and most vets I know tend to get tier 2. Not sure why, maybe they want to see our complete military record.
The pain in the ass is that anything benefit related requires a FOIA request. I’m going through that process, VA doesn’t share that because the difference with “Health Care vs. Benefit” good luck to those in purgatory.

That and most vets I know tend to get tier 2. Not sure why, maybe they want to see our complete military record.
I agree; I think it's because those exams are really well suited to detect falsehoods. Most vets are used to "lying" (downplaying) about their life to doctors and recruiters, i.e. drinking, drugs, off duty debauchery, that it becomes second nature just to check the "no" box on those kind of tests. MMPI don't play that shit lol... Just my theory

The pain in the ass is that anything benefit related requires a FOIA request. I’m going through that process, VA doesn’t share that because the difference with “Health Care vs. Benefit” good luck to those in purgatory.
Yeah, I heard some vets in the FAA a few years back were receiving VA benefits for depression, anxiety, or some other disability that prevents you from keeping a class II and ended up getting fired over it. Yikes

Got my notification today that my tier 2 file has been reviewed and now in line for evaluation coordination. Last notified August 6 2021 that my file was in line for coordination. Notification of tier 2 was June 16th 2021. Mmpi taken in Mid May.

Got the same email from Hope today as well. From the 2021 prior exp bid. MMPI taken in June. Notification of tier 2 in July. File forwarded for coordination in August.

Just notified that I'm offcially in line for Tier 2 eval. I know it's still a waiting game from here but nice to know it's moving.

Got my notification today that my tier 2 file has been reviewed and now in line for evaluation coordination. Last notified August 6 2021 that my file was in line for coordination. Notification of tier 2 was June 16th 2021. Mmpi taken in Mid May.
Same here.

Just notified that I'm offcially in line for Tier 2 eval. I know it's still a waiting game from here but nice to know it's moving.

Same here.
Takes about month to actually get to the psych's office after notification.

Takes about month to actually get to the psych's office after notification.
Thanks for the update. At the rate it's been going I'd be fine with that.

Just got an email from Hope that my tier 2 has been reviewed and it's now sent in for coordination and let them know if my address changed etc... Does anyone know how long until I schedule my evaluation? They said they have evaluated a little over 100 cases the past 4 months so hopefully everyone gets through this quickly.

Just got an email from Hope that my tier 2 has been reviewed and it's now sent in for coordination and let them know if my address changed etc... Does anyone know how long until I schedule my evaluation? They said they have evaluated a little over 100 cases the past 4 months so hopefully everyone gets through this quickly.
I got the same email. Someone told me about a month.

I'm from the 2017 OTS bid......this process has been soul crushing lol.
I can't imagine that. Did you have any clue it would take this long?

from the "we need your address" email to actually stepping into the psych's office took about a month for me.

what do they mean they have evaluated over 100 cases in the past 4 months? 100 cases post-psch eval? or just 100 tier 2 cases overall?

from the "we need your address" email to actually stepping into the psych's office took about a month for me.

what do they mean they have evaluated over 100 cases in the past 4 months? 100 cases post-psch eval? or just 100 tier 2 cases overall?
I got the same email yesterday. She didn’t specify.

I got that in May, and then again in September, and I still don't have mine scheduled, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom