MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Ignore my earlier post asking who RDC is. I’ve pieced it together now. I emailed him a little over a month ago and he said,

“You did not clear your MMPI and require a tier II evaluation. HQ will coordinate that once they get to your file.”

So I’m assuming my file is currently with hope?

Gotcha, my appointment was only a month ago so it’d probably go nowhere if I sent him an email.
From what my psychologist who evaluated me told me, only 2 people review the files that come in after the evaluation.

So everyone should take this into consideration. Tier II evals continue no matter what. But these 2 individuals take time off (PTO, holiday, sick, vacation, etc.) Any bump on the road derails everything.

It’s feeling like they’re catching up. But imagine a pause in the process.

Just got word today from Dr. Clayton that I passed my tier 2!

APR18 Prior bid
Early APR19 was my app. And I only reached out to Robert
I had my Tier 2 in April of this year as well. I am hoping that they are just knocking a bunch out and I should hear soon. I'll not get my hopes up though.
I also heard from Robert today that I cleared my Tier 2 and scheduled my drug test. The end is near.

March 2017 prior exp bid
when was your appointment?

Ignore my earlier post asking who RDC is. I’ve pieced it together now. I emailed him a little over a month ago and he said,

“You did not clear your MMPI and require a tier II evaluation. HQ will coordinate that once they get to your file.”

So I’m assuming my file is currently with hope?
Received an email from RDC this morning-

"There has been no change to your status. Just waiting on HQ to coordinate your Tier II and there is no timeframe and none will be given by that office to us."

Does this mean the eval has been signed off by Hope and is in HQs hands? So should be relatively soon before getting the eval scheduled?

"There has been no change to your status. Just waiting on HQ to coordinate your Tier II and there is no timeframe and none will be given by that office to us."

Does this mean the eval has been signed off by Hope and is in HQs hands? So should be relatively soon before getting the eval scheduled?
My understanding is that when he refers to HQ he means Hope.

It means that he forwarded your packet. Hope has to accept the packet then work it before you'll be contacted.

I'm in the same spot, many are. There's no rhyme or reason. She seems to work the easiest packets then do the harder ones when she feels like it? Just spit balling given she's "had my packet" for six weeks yet hasn't contacted me.

Add in that in a FOIA and congressional response her office said they "aren't behind" on scheduling tier 2 appointments.....

Just got an email from Hope saying my case review had been completed and that my medical analyst had been sent the results, but she didn't include them in the email sent to me. Has anyone else had the same thing?

Just got an email from Hope saying my case review had been completed and that my medical analyst had been sent the results, but she didn't include them in the email sent to me. Has anyone else had the same thing?
Nope. When did you have your tier 2 appt?

I didn’t even get an email from Hope saying that it had been completed and sent for review. I only found out from my medical POC that it was at HQ awaiting a signature.

Nope. When did you have your tier 2 appt?
My eval was done April 5th, and the provider kindly let me know that everything had been sent to and received by DC office for the FAA on May 2nd. It was finally completed today, and I was notified to retake my drug test ASAP.

My eval was done April 5th, and the provider kindly let me know that everything had been sent to and received by DC office for the FAA on May 2nd. It was finally completed today, and I was notified to retake my drug test ASAP.
Awesome. Finished my appt 6/10. Hoping to hear back before the end of the yr. Congrats on your perseverance

I emailed RDC, asked for an update because I haven’t heard from Hope. I was notified I was Tier two on 4/17/19. He emailed back and said if I don’t hear anything in a few weeks to contact him and let him know. Incase anyone’s situation is similar to mine. To those who were cleared, good luck!!

got informed today that my tier 2 was complete as well. Drug test scheduled for next week. I'll let y'all know what my timeline is like post drug test.

I assume it is fast since there isn't many, if any, timelines out there.

got informed today that my tier 2 was complete as well. Drug test scheduled for next week. I'll let y'all know what my timeline is like post drug test.

I assume it is fast since there isn't many, if any, timelines out there.
Shouldn’t take too long after your drug test. Assuming your Class II Medical is still good. After they had everything from me, it only took two weeks for RDC to email me that medical was complete. Then one more week for a class date.

Back
Top Bottom