MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

June 2019 OTS Bid here! Wasn’t officially notified of teir-2, just was told that I’ve been teir-2ed at the beginning of Feb when I called my medical POC about a medical document they were requesting. My medical poc was very helpful on the phone that day and got the document while talking to me, but haven’t heard anything from anyone since. I try calling my medical poc a couple times a week and she never answers. Emailing anyone never seems to answer all the questions I put in it, guess I’ll give it a try again though.

Here’s my timeline

TOL 11/6/19
EODS 11/13/19
CIL 11/15/19
Pre-employment Interview worksheet 11/18/19
MMPI-2 11/25/19
eQuip 11/26/19
MedXpress 12/23/19
Physical 12/30/19
Drug Test 1/3/20
Additional Medical Document requested 1/6/20
TEIR-2 2/4/20

June 2019 OTS Bid here! Wasn’t officially notified of teir-2, just was told that I’ve been teir-2ed at the beginning of Feb when I called my medical POC about a medical document they were requesting. My medical poc was very helpful on the phone that day and got the document while talking to me, but haven’t heard anything from anyone since. I try calling my medical poc a couple times a week and she never answers. Emailing anyone never seems to answer all the questions I put in it, guess I’ll give it a try again though.

Here’s my timeline

TOL 11/6/19
EODS 11/13/19
CIL 11/15/19
Pre-employment Interview worksheet 11/18/19
MMPI-2 11/25/19
eQuip 11/26/19
MedXpress 12/23/19
Physical 12/30/19
Drug Test 1/3/20
Additional Medical Document requested 1/6/20
TEIR-2 2/4/20

Same boat, but I never received a document from my medical POC. I asked my HR POC to give me more info, she said it would take at least 4 to 6 months from when I actually get contacted, and who knows how that timetable looks now with this COVID shit. Good luck.

Same boat, but I never received a document from my medical POC. I asked my HR POC to give me more info, she said it would take at least 4 to 6 months from when I actually get contacted, and who knows how that timetable looks now with this COVID shit. Good luck.
I finally got an email response when I inquired about my progress.

“Your case will be reviewed, a Tier 2 provider will be selected and contacted to confirm they can accept your case, and then the necessary paperwork will be generated. Further instructions will be provided once these steps have been completed.

Unfortunately, there are delays in coordination of evaluations due to COVID-19. You will be updated with information as it becomes available. Thanks for your patience.”

Have any of you cool cats further along in the tier 2 process been given a psych evaluator contact and a date to do re do the test yet? I had to change eval sites from NY to GA which wa actually easier than I thought, and just received the release form from Hope again. Now just waiting on her to send me the contact information to go meet with the evaluator.

Got an email from Hope today that my case is complete and has been forwarded to my program analyst. I had my appointment in June 2019. Not sure if I’m even going to follow thru anymore. Kinda surprised it took 10 months to hear back.

Anyone know how long your drug test lasts before it’s expired? I took my 2nd drug test right before the pandemic and I’m curious if I’m going to have to take a third one once this is all over. I’m tired of all the delays and hiccups I keep running into

Anyone know how long your drug test lasts before it’s expired? I took my 2nd drug test right before the pandemic and I’m curious if I’m going to have to take a third one once this is all over. I’m tired of all the delays and hiccups I keep running into

i believe they are good for six months.

Finally received the email from Hope asking for my current location! 2017 bid.

Unfortunately, the appointment with the psych can’t be scheduled just yet because referals for the Miami area are full for now. So who knows how much longer I’ll have to wait, still a huge step forward though, took the MMPI back in June 2018.

Can someone provide me with an approximate timeline of the steps after completing the psych appointment? I believe the doctor has 30 days to make a recommendation and then from there I’m not sure....

Finally received the email from Hope asking for my current location! 2017 bid.

Unfortunately, the appointment with the psych can’t be scheduled just yet because referals for the Miami area are full for now. So who knows how much longer I’ll have to wait, still a huge step forward though, took the MMPI back in June 2018.

Can someone provide me with an approximate timeline of the steps after completing the psych appointment? I believe the doctor has 30 days to make a recommendation and then from there I’m not sure....

2017 prior experience bid here. My tier 2 psychiatrist appt was on 15NOV19. Got the tier 2 clearance on 24FEB20. Some of that timeline may have been how willing my psychiatrist was to complete my file and send it off quickly.

I made sure to mention in my interview with them how long that I had been waiting to get the interview. Stunned that I had waited just over two years from TOL to the interview, he said that he would do his best to expedite it. I would suggest anyone else do the same.

I also just received an email from Hope asking for my current location! Hope also said that because of Covid-19, my location determines if an evaluation can be coordinated at this time. I’m just happy to know that things are still in the works behind the scenes!

I also just received an email from Hope asking for my current location! Hope also said that because of Covid-19, my location determines if an evaluation can be coordinated at this time. I’m just happy to know that things are still in the works behind the scenes!
If it’s Miami you’re gonna have to wait a little longer...

My file has been at HQ for two weeks now, does anyone know how long it’ll take for it go through? Rough estimate?

Got an email yesterday (5/5) from hope with a document saying I’ve been officially been tier-2. It also had the release form for my mmpi-2 results.

Anyone know how long the time is from tier 2 eval to FAA notifying you they received it? Also... is it Robert or Hope that notifies you?

Anyone know how long the time is from tier 2 eval to FAA notifying you they received it? Also... is it Robert or Hope that notifies you?
My Tier 2 eval was 11/19/19 and I was cleared 2/22/20. Hope emailed me saying the review was complete and RDC sent me an email the following day notifying me that I was cleared. Waiting on a class date but obviously it’s delayed due to COVID. I’m from the 2018 OTS bid. Was also delayed prior to being tiered 2 due to the government shutdown. Everybody’s time line is different but I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom