MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Been waiting 2 months to schedule an appointment, be happy to be where you are in the process. It sucks, it’s a long wait, and maybe it will be worth it lol.
Trust me I’m very grateful to be at the end of the process lol I was just wondering if anyone else was waiting to hear back if they cleared or not

Been waiting 2 months to schedule an appointment, be happy to be where you are in the process. It sucks, it’s a long wait, and maybe it will be worth it lol.
I am in the same boat. Received an email from Tier 2 team lead saying there is a delay in scheduling of tier 2 for covid monitoring. Did anybody else get this email?

It said all deadlines are suspended, my medical analyst has been notified. Give any updates on my resident changes, and of course thank you for your patience message.... ugh. Btw that email came on 11/20.
Do you think that is the same with people waiting for the FAAs decision?

Did anyone else get a email from the
[email protected] email asking for dates they completed their CIL requirements? (Medical, drug test, & MMPI-2) or is it just me?

I haven’t heard anything since the beginning of October.

Did anyone else get a email from the
[email protected] email asking for dates they completed their CIL requirements? (Medical, drug test, & MMPI-2) or is it just me?
I emailed that address and received this response. Sounds like you’ve cleared medical bud

Attachments

• 4BBB263B-D19C-4009-A5B8-E9AEACE83808.png
    4BBB263B-D19C-4009-A5B8-E9AEACE83808.png
    138 KB · Views: 77
So this is probably the place to bring this:

I took my MMPI-2 back in March. Tier 2 notified, had to do a psych eval based on a diagnosis I had when I was a teenager. "passed" that if you will, and was notified I'd be contacted for my Tier 2 evaluation. That was back in June. My last contact with FAA was in November asking if there was anything I needed to be doing and to make sure they hadn't forgotten about me. They told me my file is "pending tier 2 eval, there's nothing I can do at this time."

Anyone else going through this?

I took my MMPI-2 back in March. Tier 2 notified, had to do a psych eval based on a diagnosis I had when I was a teenager. "passed" that if you will, and was notified I'd be contacted for my Tier 2 evaluation. That was back in June. My last contact with FAA was in November asking if there was anything I needed to be doing and to make sure they hadn't forgotten about me. They told me my file is "pending tier 2 eval, there's nothing I can do at this time."

Same boat. But I’m from the May 2019 prior exp bid.

The last thing I heard was “my evaluation is still pending review by FAA psychologists what that step is complete a determination will be made” and a thank you for your patience ? my evaluation was 10/28

also today is my 2 year anniversary of waiting so I hit that milestone with you boys woohoo

The last thing I heard was “my evaluation is still pending review by FAA psychologists what that step is complete a determination will be made” and a thank you for your patience ? my evaluation was 10/28

also today is my 2 year anniversary of waiting so I hit that milestone with you boys woohoo
Which bid are you from?

I am waiting for my Tier 2 appointment as well!! Last update was on 11/20/20 haven't heard much since. Been waiting here.

Received a email from Hope today asking for documents that my doctor didn’t submit when we did our evaluation ? here’s to bottom of the pile again

Back
Top Bottom