Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

They were doing a shit ton of overtime, minimum CPC's, and no one can check out with the amount of pattern work or whatever.

A lot of issues at MWH, and the traffic is the least of their problems. The training program has many problems as well as personnel issues all around. I have heard that changes are being made with some new management, but only time will tell.

I heard there was another group of people who bailed out of here. Anyone know what the heck's going on at this place?

No one has ever washed on classroom before him. This guy couldn't get a 70 on a written test that he took twice. No one's fault but his.
I know it's possible to wash in the classroom, but I honestly never thought I would see it. It's like they're proctoring the SAT or something.

Or people could just suck less. The standard shouldn't be adjusted for people who are lazy.
The training success rate at MWH has been bottom five in the Agency for well over a decade. On par with N90 and infinitely worse than any other mid level facility. But I’m sure it’s 100% on all the dozens of trainees that came through all being lazy and sucking.

The training success rate at MWH has been bottom five in the Agency for well over a decade. On par with N90 and infinitely worse than any other mid level facility. But I’m sure it’s 100% on all the dozens of trainees that came through all being lazy and sucking.
If training success rate was split into different categories like actual training success rate, hardships, and just plain quitting, the success rate here would be quite a bit higher. You put in the work here you get certified just as anywhere else.

If training success rate was split into different categories like actual training success rate, hardships, and just plain quitting, the success rate here would be quite a bit higher. You put in the work here you get certified just as anywhere else.
people dont understand quitting and hardships counting against that number

The training success rate also hasn’t been updated really since 2017, so it may not reflect current results.
When I first got here, we had or 6 or 7 CPCs, success rate was 25%. Since then, we've made our way up to 13 which is our number to release and have been somewhere in between that and 11 for the last couple years. We even released one on NCEPT two panels ago. So things aren't as bad as the number suggest.

I get what your saying, but people who up and quit and people who fake hardships are also an indirect but accurate assessment of a facility.

People don’t walk away from the industry or fake hardships while in training at a place where they think living/working would he tolerable for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom