NATCA LM-2 Finances

jdatc

Legendary Member
Hey all-

Since it’s tax time, don’t forget to take a quick look-see at your union’s finances. After all, you dues paying members (myself included) should always be aware of where the money goes.

Since it’s not too easy to find on the NATCA site for some reason, here is the link to it:

Interesting stuff. Like Rinaldi Consulting which got $240,000 last year…. Guess that go fund me wasn’t that important.

58412A45-01F2-43B4-B0C6-1C7270FA14A0.jpeg

Last edited:
I dont know how big the NATCA office is but I thought the cleaning fees were outrageous.
It’s 7 stories, plus an outdoor area which requires landscaping, and a parking garage. Not sure if there is a basement. Keep in mind we lease out a couple floors and actually make money on the building. The cleaning costs include contractual cleaning for the tenet floors and common areas.

It’s 7 stories, plus an outdoor area which requires landscaping, and a parking garage. Not sure if there is a basement. Keep in mind we lease out a couple floors and actually make money on the building. The cleaning costs include contractual cleaning for the tenet floors and common areas.
I wonder if the cleaners are unionized?

Hey all-

Since it’s tax time, don’t forget to take a quick look-see at your union’s finances. After all, you dues paying members (myself included) should always be aware of where the money goes.

Since it’s not too easy to find on the NATCA site for some reason, here is the link to it:

Interesting stuff. Like Rinaldi Consulting which got $240,000 last year…. Guess that go fund me wasn’t that important.

View attachment 8483
This cuts into my annual booze binge at (insert union sponsored event here). We need change! (To tip the bartenders at the open bar!)

Back
Top Bottom