NATCA LM-2 Finances

My question is who are these “members” who are being paid thousands of dollars by NATCA? Are they FACREPS?

They also paid Trish $10k for something

Last edited:
My question is who are these “members” who are being paid thousands of dollars by NATCA? Are they FACREPS?

They also paid Trish $10k for something
Probably members on details who paid out of pocket to attend various training or meetings and were reimbursed directly by national.

A lot more valuable a use of union funds than padding the pocket of some fucking retired loser who is double-dipping to make a few phone calls to his "contacts in Congress" when it's probably to some staffers/interns who have no fucking idea who he is when they pick up the phone.

Probably members on details who paid out of pocket to attend various training or meetings and were reimbursed directly by national.

A lot more valuable a use of union funds than padding the pocket of some fucking retired loser who is double-dipping to make a few phone calls to his "contacts in Congress" when it's probably to some staffers/interns who have no fucking idea who he is when they pick up the phone.
Hey it’s Paul.

Weird….the contract was extended months before Rich became president….he had zero say on its extension….but keep feeding a false narrative.
1. Santa wasn’t a nobody when the contract got extended. He may not have been president for a couple more months but he had a say.

2. Assuming I’m completely off and Santa had absolutely no influence over the contract renewal, here we are. We’re still here paying dues. We’re still here being told to get more involved if we’re upset. We’re still paying for millions in “consulting fees” to ex members. We’re still kept in the dark on whether our Union fathers will decide to extend this contract again next time.

Is Santa upset about the previous administration’s extension? Will he fight on our behalf for better pay and benefits on the next one? Stay tuned for next weeks email where he’ll answer these questions! lol just kidding

1. Santa wasn’t a nobody when the contract got extended. He may not have been president for a couple more months but he had a say.

2. Assuming I’m completely off and Santa had absolutely no influence over the contract renewal, here we are. We’re still here paying dues. We’re still here being told to get more involved if we’re upset. We’re still paying for millions in “consulting fees” to ex members. We’re still kept in the dark on whether our Union fathers will decide to extend this contract again next time.

Is Santa upset about the previous administration’s extension? Will he fight on our behalf for better pay and benefits on the next one? Stay tuned for next weeks email where he’ll answer these questions! lol just kidding
It absolutely got extended cus Paul and Trish wanted their signature on it for however many more years

Weird….the contract was extended months before Rich became president….he had zero say on its extension….but keep feeding a false narrative.
Weird...all the better to keep paying Rinaldi and Iacopelli $240k each when your name is on the checks....really digging your use of the Reddit periods.....is that you Rich?

I've been thinking more about this and digging through documents trying to find out more about this lucrative Rinaldi Consultants contract.

I sifted through all the NEB Minutes files that are on the NATCA website trying to find any evidence of a discussion being had about whether or not it was a wise way to spend $240,000 per year to a "company" headquartered at a million-dollar mansion in Virginia that doesn't even have a complete website.

I went through months of files from the last 6 months of Rinaldi's term to the first few of Santa's term and couldn't find anything about it. I'm mainly wondering if there is an expiration on this contract with him or if we are just paying him $240,000 per year for the rest of his life?

What I DID find was shortly after Santa took office, the NATCA Finance committee had a meeting and talked about being good stewards of union money. Check out what happened here:

1705950087411.png

What "adjustments" were made behind closed doors? Can we get a little more transparency, NATCA?

I've been thinking more about this and digging through documents trying to find out more about this lucrative Rinaldi Consultants contract.

I sifted through all the NEB Minutes files that are on the NATCA website trying to find any evidence of a discussion being had about whether or not it was a wise way to spend $240,000 per year to a "company" headquartered at a million-dollar mansion in Virginia that doesn't even have a complete website.

I went through months of files from the last 6 months of Rinaldi's term to the first few of Santa's term and couldn't find anything about it. I'm mainly wondering if there is an expiration on this contract with him or if we are just paying him $240,000 per year for the rest of his life?

What I DID find was shortly after Santa took office, the NATCA Finance committee had a meeting and talked about being good stewards of union money. Check out what happened here:

View attachment 9245

What "adjustments" were made behind closed doors? Can we get a little more transparency, NATCA?

Yeah the website is half assed.
A template that they didn’t even fill out completely.
How embarrassing. And certainly not worth 240k

Back
Top Bottom