ATC Controller Safety Vax Violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some disturbing news about some associate who is an ATC.

This person bragged to me that they initially did not get the COVID vaccine......
A. If you were not vaccinated, then you were required to wear a mask....which this person did not do
B. Months later, person DID get the vaccine, BUT ATCers who got vaccinated were required to take off two days and not be in control. However, since this person was already not wearing a mask, they did NOT take off the required two days and WORKED THE TOWER!!!! They said they did this because if he had taken off the required tow days, everybody would have known he was previously not vaccinated when not wearing a mask.
C. This person is ALSO THE UNION REP for this tower!!!!

I was outraged to hear this, I am not a vac zealot, but I fly and work, and the thought of me getting COVID because a carrier did not mask...the thought of an ATC working under conditions that could effect judgement...and then to BRAG about it as a UNION rep? It seethes me that this is what my tax dollars cover.
My questions:

1. Did this person commit a violation with the vaccine, and if so, how serious?
-What could be the consequences?
2. Am I as a civilian able to report this, anon, and if so, what would an investigation look like in terms of scope and time. I am sure they could see their work records and medical records.

Thanks.

Yo what facility im trying to come through if this is y’all’s biggest concern and problem

Im Out GIF

They worked for two days with an invalid medical certificate. So, yeah, that's not great. Kind of like having a pre-shift beer. Maybe one beer doesn't impact you that much, but it's actually not ok.

I have some disturbing news about some associate who is an ATC.

This person bragged to me that they initially did not get the COVID vaccine......
A. If you were not vaccinated, then you were required to wear a mask....which this person did not do
B. Months later, person DID get the vaccine, BUT ATCers who got vaccinated were required to take off two days and not be in control. However, since this person was already not wearing a mask, they did NOT take off the required two days and WORKED THE TOWER!!!! They said they did this because if he had taken off the required tow days, everybody would have known he was previously not vaccinated when not wearing a mask.
C. This person is ALSO THE UNION REP for this tower!!!!

I was outraged to hear this, I am not a vac zealot, but I fly and work, and the thought of me getting COVID because a carrier did not mask...the thought of an ATC working under conditions that could effect judgement...and then to BRAG about it as a UNION rep? It seethes me that this is what my tax dollars cover.
My questions:

1. Did this person commit a violation with the vaccine, and if so, how serious?
-What could be the consequences?
2. Am I as a civilian able to report this, anon, and if so, what would an investigation look like in terms of scope and time. I am sure they could see their work records and medical records.

Thanks.
Your best bet is to write EVERY senator and house rep personally, not just your state.

I think there's also a huge reward for this as well.

Hopefully we can get the gulag up and running

Also why do you care

They worked for two days with an invalid medical certificate. So, yeah, that's not great. Kind of like having a pre-shift beer. Maybe one beer doesn't impact you that much, but it's actually not ok.
I was in no fit state to work traffic the day after I got each of my shots.

You're supposed to call the flight surgeon even for routine ones like the flu, just to see what the current guidance is.

I was in no fit state to work traffic the day after I got each of my shots.

You're supposed to call the flight surgeon even for routine ones like the flu, just to see what the current guidance is.
I was fine after each dose. I would never call about a flu shot. Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom