New CDC Mask Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, why do you hope you have to provide proof? To stick it to the anti-vaxxers, or you just enjoy being told what to do?

If you’re vaccinated you’re protected, even without a mask. That’s what the CDC just said. Why isn’t that enough for people? Don’t worry about what other people choose to do, you’re safe!
yes you are safe....but lets pretend to be the FAA, lets say half the facility isnt vaccinated and isnt required to wear masks because they said they got it, and then all of them get it.....now you have a facility that is 50 percent staffed, and the other 50 could have been better protected to possibly prevent the outbreak.

so while they dont care about you in general, they might care if a facility cant be staffed correctly or they would have to pay overtime. Im not defending the stance, im just stating someone might make this argument.

More like government overreach syndrome.

vaccines are widely available. Curve has been flattened. Hospitals are not overwhelmed. Testing is easy and fast.
covid will be around for a very long time.

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security deserve neither.
yah that’s why they are getting rid of masks now. So why hasn’t the faa? Lmao

We are at the mercy of the speed of government.... ?
I don’t think the EO on masks in government buildings has been modified or rescinded yet.
Trickle down government, man.
I posted the EO but the EO just says to follow CDC mask guidance. So I think the EO is still good

youtube fighting GIF

More like government overreach syndrome.

vaccines are widely available. Curve has been flattened. Hospitals are not overwhelmed. Testing is easy and fast.
covid will be around for a very long time.

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security deserve neither.

Nothing like misquoting and posting misinformation. Franklin's quote never meant what trumpers try to say it did.

Now a quote most of you selfish type should actually think of when you try to say you're pro-America and MAGA and all that BS:

"Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country."

Last edited:

Nothing like misquoting and posting misinformation. Franklin's quote never meant what trumpers try to say it did.

Now a quote most of you selfish type should actually think of when you try to say you're pro-America and MAGA and all that BS:

"Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country."
That’s rich coming from the party of unlimited government handouts in the form of trillions of dollars that will undoubtedly be covered by Joe Taxpayer. Look at my paystub, and under “deductions” is what we all do for our country.

This post is subject to an 8% sales tax by state government ordinance

That’s rich coming from the party of unlimited government handouts in the form of trillions of dollars that will undoubtedly be covered by Joe Taxpayer. Look at my paystub, and under “deductions” is what we all do for our country.

This post is subject to an 8% sales tax by state government ordinance

Cry more. You do the bare minimum.

As for government handouts. I welcome more. I'm glad some of the less fortunate are getting things most modern western countries already provide.

Last edited:

This is similar to shit Trump would say if he was as...open minded...as Kennedy, government is a tool nothing less or more. It's neither a bounty or master, any thought otherwise shows a person willing to be against the idea of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom